Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

A pictorial of my T206 newps....enjoy!

Latest addition to my fledgling T206 collection. Love the back!

imageimage

Comments

• Options
    very nice t206 , I am with you I like the back.image
  • Options
    Another great card. image

I personally think you should use this thread for all your 206 pick ups. It would be nice to see them all on one thread. And of course we could watch your set grow. And also, I think you should get a picture program so you can crop and size your pics, JMO.
  • Options

<< <i>Another great card. image

I personally think you should use this thread for all your 206 pick ups. It would be nice to see them all on one thread. And of course we could watch your set grow. And also, I think you should get a picture program so you can crop and size your pics, JMO. >>

I agree on consolidating into a single thread. As far as cropping pics, well lets just say im lucky to be smart enough to just know how to turn this computer on!
  • Options
    Beck6Beck6 Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭
    Nice Polar Bear. How many different backs do you have in that collection of yours?
    Registry Sets:
    T222's PSA 1 or better
  • Options

<< <i>Nice Polar Bear. How many different backs do you have in that collection of yours? >>

I have 4 cards so far, the other 3 are a Piedmont and 2 Sweet Caps. Got my eye on an Old Mill right now, we'll see what happens.
  • Options
    Im running with Nightcrawler's suggestion, so here are the other 3 in my collection so far. More pics will be added as cards come in.

imageimage

• Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
    why do you always crop out the PSA flip?
  • Options
    cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257
    The low glove Konetchy is one of my favorites in the T206 set. I love the muted colors in the card. I currently have 7 T206s and I have this card in an Old Mill back and an EPDG back. Here are mine (if you don't want mine in your thread let me know and I'll remove them):
    imageimage
    imageimage
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    '61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
    Cardinal T206 cards
    Adam Wainwright GU Jersey
  • Options
    Always love T-206s.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

<< <i>why do you always crop out the PSA flip? >>

I dont really "crop it out" , rather I just focus the shot at the card itself. If I zoomed out to show the whole flip, then the card itself would be smaller. And since im not trying to sell the card, why is having the flip in the shot even important at all?

To the other member who posted his T206 pics......I dont mind AT ALL! In fact imagine how cool an "all 206" picture thread would be. Keep the images coming as I can never get tired of looking at these marvelous cards, and im sure im not alone!
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Another great card. image

I personally think you should use this thread for all your 206 pick ups. It would be nice to see them all on one thread. And of course we could watch your set grow. And also, I think you should get a picture program so you can crop and size your pics, JMO. >>

I totally agree with Trent. I use Microsoft Frontpage to crop and resize my scans and then plain ol' Paint to combine them into one image. Lots of folks use Photobucket for cropping and resizing, which is totally free and easy to use.
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip TNP, I was just fooling around on photobucket after you mentioned that you can crop there. Been on photobucket well over 2 years and just never knew you can do that. How did I do?
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great looking Polar Bear...image

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    Just got these 2 in the mail today. Both are Peidmonts, and both have very nice eye appeal for their 1.5 and 1 grades!

imageimage
  • Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    gecko

When you say piedmonts, remember that they have 150 subject backs and 350 subject backs. As do Sweet Caps and a few others.

Been a while since I was into them (25 years ago) so my memory might be failing.

Also, if you would like to know more Slantycouch.com has a load of info IIRC too, he also is a member here.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>gecko

When you say piedmonts, remember that they have 150 subject backs and 350 subject backs. As do Sweet Caps and a few others.

Been a while since I was into them (25 years ago) so my memory might be failing.

Also, if you would like to know more Slantycouch.com has a load of info IIRC too, he also is a member here.

Steve >>

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>image >>

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>image >>

image >>

Those were all around 30 bucks each.image
  • Options
    A foursome arrived in today's mail. Im working on a back type set. Nothin fancy, just collector grade cards with nice eye appeal.

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage