Home Precious Metals
Options

Just bought some silver.

I wonder how long this buying opportunity will last. A day?

Comments

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I wonder how long this buying opportunity will last. A day? >>

Most of the PM Forum experts are saying.....Bears are in control and should lead to lower prices in the next few days. Now, if you are a contrarian, expect the opposite. Hope this helps.image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I wonder how long this buying opportunity will last. A day? >>

Most of the PM Forum experts are saying.....Bears are in control and should lead to lower prices in the next few days. Now, if you are a contrarian, expect the opposite. Hope this helps.image[/

I agree, we could see a slide further here in both the stock market and metals. The dollar was overdue for a bounce but I seriously doubt it will last for a long time, as long as the dollar trends up equities and commodities will go down.
    I do think that Silver will present a buying opportunity in the next few days especially if it breaks below $17 down to $16 or so.

I'm wondering if i should unload some Palladium here as it's had a huge runup in price.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Forum Gurus did call this slide correctly. I'm holding on to my Palladium until or when (if ever) it goes above $475. I'll wait for the bounce of the bottom before adding any more physical Gold or Silver.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    I sold some Palladium today for $430 an oz. then used some of the proceeds to buy a 2009 Sealed yellow box of Maples at $9,500

I will probably be wrong but whenever Palladium has made a huge run in price like this past year it has always fallen faster, so even with the new etf's in PGM's I decided to grab some gains this time of over $200 an oz. get some more Silver and sit on cash waiting to either buy back palladium or more Silver should it fall another $1-2 an oz.