Home Precious Metals

Down the drain.

WeissWeiss Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
Again. I hope you're happy, Gecko. You cursed us.

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• thanks for the heads up, just picked up a bunch image (thanks to Gecko as well of course)
    "If you hit a midget on the head with a stick, he turns into 40 gold coins." - Patty Oswalt
  • gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Dang spent all my $$ on silver last night! Think I'll buy some more on the dipimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • It was cheap yesterday, and is cheaper today. Take advantage of it is what I say.
  • bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭
    LOL. I just spent a bunch yesterday too! O well, maybe it will go down even more!!
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,237 ✭✭✭

I was going to brag a little today about how I just bought a good bit of 90% and that silver's on the rise, but just the thought of bragging cursed everything I guess. Stupid stupid stupid me.....

@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • sbeverlysbeverly Posts: 962 ✭✭✭

Bought 3-10 Engelhard bars yesterday from a local Pawn Shop

No complaints, I got them at melt
    Positive transactions with Cladiator, Meltdown, ajbauman, LeeG, route66,DennisH,Hmann,FilamCoins,mgoodm3,terburn88,MrOrganic, weg,dcarr,guitarwes,Zubie,Barndog,wondercoin,braddick,etc...
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Bought 3-10 Engelhard bars yesterday from a local Pawn Shop

No complaints, I got them at melt >>

Today's melt or yesterday's melt?image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• sbeverlysbeverly Posts: 962 ✭✭✭
    Yesterday...
    Positive transactions with Cladiator, Meltdown, ajbauman, LeeG, route66,DennisH,Hmann,FilamCoins,mgoodm3,terburn88,MrOrganic, weg,dcarr,guitarwes,Zubie,Barndog,wondercoin,braddick,etc...
  • mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    engelhards are still good to have, good deal because I feel silver one day will go higher!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.

• << <i>engelhards are still good to have, good deal because I feel silver one day will go higher! >>

You got that right, by the time this is all said and done you will be astounded by how high Silver gets.
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you buy pms as if they are simply a savings account, the price isn't a big deal, nor is the timing.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • KonaheadKonahead Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭
    buy buy
    PEACE! This is the first day of the rest of your life.

Fred, Las Vegas, NV
    3 days now!image
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • AgBloxAgBlox Posts: 744 ✭✭
    Who wants to predict where it will stop? When do you start buying?
    I have $400 what ya got for spot? As long as premiums are still high not a buying opportunity yet.
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • coin22lovercoin22lover Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭
    I will wait for 8x face value. I'm very excited!