Home Precious Metals
Options

2010 Eagles release~Will PM prices react?

gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
I just would like to see how the market reacts. Might take a few days maybe no effect at all.

Orders can be placed today by the mints chosen few.
Avid collector of GSA's.

Comments

• Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn't have any effect. Our distributor locked us in for 60 gold and 1000 silver ounces last week.
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options

<< <i>Shouldn't have any effect. Our distributor locked us in for 60 gold and 1000 silver ounces last week. >>

Is this your "standard" release order?
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. our standard release order is two rolls of ones. plus one roll each of the fractionals, but since we couldn't get the fractionals we bought an extra roll of ones.
    TD
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    I have been noticing a drop in premiums this past couple of days for 2010 ASE & Gold bullion (wholesale level)
    Singapore & Hong Kong March/April
    Hong kong/Long Beach JUNE Table #838
    MACAU
    emgworldwide@gmail.com
    Cell: 512.808.3197
    EMERGING MARKET GROUP
    PCGS, NGC, CCE & NCS, CGC, PSA, Auth. Dealer
  • Options
    I suppose the orders were high yesterday. PM's tank todayimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 2010 ASE - Pre sale rolls are selling for $460 on eBay. If anything, I suspect the margin will come down once the rolls are available.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."