Home Metal Detecting
Options

1st eyeball finds of 2010

I'm off to a real poor start with the eyeball finds. I found my 1st yesterday. 37 cents. Ice, snow and slow economy. Plus no metal detecting. I don't know how you guys handle it when you can't detect for 4 or 5 months years on end.

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Painful as it is, forums and research help to ease the torture. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    Ice & snow are arriving here in Maine today and over the next 3 days. Ugh! We were expecting a dusting of snow last night, but I woke up to at least 8 inches in my yard this morning. Gee, I am so glad Mother Nature decided to be an over achiever. lol
    Be Still and Know
  • Options
    metalmeistermetalmeister Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This global warming is getting out of handimage
    email: ccacollectibles@yahoo.com

100% Positive BST transactions
  • Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Ice & snow are arriving here in Maine today and over the next 3 days. Ugh! We were expecting a dusting of snow last night, but I woke up to at least 8 inches in my yard this morning. Gee, I am so glad Mother Nature decided to be an over achiever. lol >>

here in my part of NH we only got an inch or two... fortunately!
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If everyone is keeping up on the news, by now you know that global warming is the biggest world wide hoax ever perpetrated on mankind. All in the name of money - grants for studying this, money to try that - what a joke. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow wish I only had 8 inches. 3 ft+ of snow right now with 2 more months of snow fall to go. Yay another spring flood!

• Options
    I saw a Lincoln on the floor in front of the Coinstar machine but because it was bent almost 90 degrees I didn't bother to pick it up. Think that was bad luck?
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're makin' me feel bad for living in an area where year-round detecting is possible, and yet I haven't- not for ten months.

I have done some eyeball hunting for fossil shark teeth, with moderately good results. That's a fun kind of eyeball hunting.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.