Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

The official “Collector Status™” giveaway Winner announced!

The official “Collector Status™” giveaway post. Yes, It only took me two and a half years to become a “collector”. I just don’t have as much to say as some of you but on occasion I will see someone post that makes me appear to be a blabbermouth.

OK, I know you are here for only one reason and one reason only. So I will dispense with the imageimage part and get right to it.

Being that I started here with a primary goal in finishing my Lincoln Album I find it only appropriate to list a Lincoln. I have a PCGS graded 1995 DDO in 66RD. The serial number is an eight digit number. For you to enter and win all you need to do is post and guess the last three digits of the serial number. The closest person +/- wins. In the case of a tie I will have my 7 year old, Lincoln collecting son image, draw the contender’s name from a container, It might even a hatimage

Now for those of you that snub your nose at modern zinc and would rather have modern silver… IF (and I repeat IF) you win, I will give you the choice of the Lincoln OR a 1963 Franklin in PCGS PR65. A lower valued coin, but that would be your loss and my gainimage

EDIT: Almost forgot. I will end this giveaway Monday night.

The cert number was 837. The winner is 08HALA20 with a guess of 830. Thanks for all who replied.

Comments