Home Precious Metals

Palladium to end year on 52-week high?

WeissWeiss Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
Up to $393 right now (9:55 am central) after nearly hitting $400

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• secondrepublicsecondrepublic Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    nice move... I think since hitting its bottom in 2008 Palladium has outperformed all of the other PMs.
    "Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)
  • WeissWeiss Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check it out: Above $400.

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
    I bought mine a lot lower.... image
    "Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Palladium is on fire...anyone have any ideas what's causing it?
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
    New ETF was approved that will allow trading of palladium. When that was announced recently, it jumped $30 in a day.
  • gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    A new ETF!

Another PM to be manipulated!image
    Avid collector of GSA's.
    The Russians have been manipulating palladium prices for years... maybe the ETF will counterbalance that image