Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Cool new Site

hi everyone. check out this site with some funny caricatures of your favorite athletes. a great new way to collect images you can enjoy. Patrick Bryants Sports Faces
www.sportsfaces.blogspot.com

Comments

• divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those are some funny caricatures...image

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • thx div..i'll be adding some baseball legends in the next few weeks..got any favorites i should do?
  • alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭
    Do you have licensing options for all these players names/faces and logos and images in your pictures?

"All content presented on this website, including but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, images, downloadable files is the sole legal property of Patrick Bryant (sportsfaces.blogspot.com),unless otherwise noted, and is protected by U.S. and all international Copyright laws (U.S. Code Title 17 and the Berne Convention)."
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • I love spam

• << <i>I love spam >>

Says the guy with his ebay store in his sigline and thus "spams" every single reply he ever posts to any subject.
  • I participate in all the forums. Many people have their eBay store links in their sigline. I have never posted a thread pimping my store. This guy comes here pimping his site which charges $24 for some worthless photoshopping.

• << <i>I participate in all the forums. Many people have their eBay store links in their sigline. I have never posted a thread pimping my store. This guy comes here pimping his site which charges $24 for some worthless photoshopping. >>

first of all who the hell r you to criticize my art skill? you have some better artwork? worthless photoshoping? the digital files i sell have far greater value than just a print. you can use it in a digital frame, laptop skin, on a website, t shirt, just to name a few. im new here and its good to have the real jerks/hypocrites expose themselves on the first day posting. if you don't like my artwork do something better.
  • The one guy that defended you is a forum D-bag. Good luck with your spam

• << <i>Do you have licensing options for all these players names/faces and logos and images in your pictures?

"All content presented on this website, including but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, images, downloadable files is the sole legal property of Patrick Bryant (sportsfaces.blogspot.com),unless otherwise noted, and is protected by U.S. and all international Copyright laws (U.S. Code Title 17 and the Berne Convention)." >>

if you look closely at the images, there are NO nba,nfl,nascar, or mma logos in the pictures. the "content" refers to the final representation of the athletes as caricatures. the b&w pictures that are included alongside the "faces" were downloaded for free and did not come from a site with copyright restrictions.

• << <i>The one guy that defended you is a forum D-bag. Good luck with your spam >>

your hypocrisy knows no bounds. hes a "d-bag" yet u r insulting my work? if u dont like it, fine, but your "worthless" comment was unnecessary and very "d-bag"-ish

• << <i>

<< <i>The one guy that defended you is a forum D-bag. Good luck with your spam >>

your hypocrisy knows no bounds. hes a "d-bag" yet u r insulting my work? if u dont like it, fine, but your "worthless" comment was unnecessary and very "d-bag"-ish >>

Dont be too upset. That guy likes to comment on everyone's BST listings. You can find him insulting others by doing a quick search on that idiot. An it IS funny that he accuses you of spam when he has his ebay store (all junk cards by the way....400+ cards and not a single one over $100) in his sigline. Therefore, he actually spams every post he replies to. Welcome to the forums and please ignore the miserable morons.image
  • haha thx gecko. i will be ignoring him plenty. and guys like him who like to insult other people for no reason are usually just miserable people to begin with

• << <i>haha thx gecko. >>

Wow! If you only knew.