Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: 1984-85 Star Basketball set plus extras

Price is $3000 dlvd. All cards came from unopened team set bags opened by me in the last 5 years. Set includes all base cards, plus the coaches set and Last 10 ROY set (I believe this set was made in the 90s and sold on Shop at Home). Everything is NM-MT except the Jordan which is very nice but has some fading on the corners due to sunlight and being the top card in the Bulls bag.

imageimage

Comments

• Options
    BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭
    Uh Oh. Looks like someone missed the thread stuck at the top of the forum. imageimage

Great cards and good luck with the sale.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Uh Oh. Looks like someone missed the thread stuck at the top of the forum. imageimage

Great cards and good luck with the sale. >>

He's teflon like Gotti.
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    Buy me.
  • Options
    Shame that PSA wont slab them. Just the fact that they wont worries me that this awesome set has been so rampantly counterfeited that its not even worth 1/10th your asking price. Not a slam to your cards, but rather a slap at the people who took this magical set and ruined it.
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    buy me now
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Shame that PSA wont slab them. Just the fact that they wont worries me that this awesome set has been so rampantly counterfeited that its not even worth 1/10th your asking price. Not a slam to your cards, but rather a slap at the people who took this magical set and ruined it. >>

I suggest you read up on the so called counterfeiting of these cards. If you still can't figure it out you can always go with BGS.
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭
    gorgeous cards
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    BGS graded mine....and they sold well after grading. If you are worried about authenticity go with BGS. If I had 3 grand I would be buying this set with no worries and then submit to BGS right away!!
    I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    well if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle...

but i digress

jk too yo
    RIP GURU