Home› Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Secret Santa "Gift Sent" Thread

13»

Comments

  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Since Craig forgot to say it........100!

    image
  • Options
    MrGMrG Posts: 628 ✭✭✭
    CU Santa Gift Sent
    Michael Gaytan (MrG)
    TGF Collection
    TGF Sports
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,222 ✭✭
    WELL ... IF YOU HAVE NOT SENT IT OUT YET ... YOU BETTER SEND IT BY
    OVERNIGHT MAIL ... BECAUSE THE RECIPIENTS WILL BE OPENING THE
    PACKAGES IN THIS MANY DAYS:


    image
    STAY HEALTHY!

    Doug

    Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭


    << <i>All sent! >>



    Nice!!!
  • Options
    fur72fur72 Posts: 2,348 ✭✭


    << <i>

    << <i>All sent! >>



    Nice!!! >>



    Awsome! Can I open mine now?
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭


    << <i>

    << <i>

    << <i>All sent! >>



    Nice!!! >>



    Awsome! Can I open mine now? >>



    Think the rules changed for this year. No one can open until all gifts are received by all participants

  • Options
    I'm leaving town tomorrow which means I won't be able to access a scanner after opening my gifts. However, I will make sure to report what I received and add scans when I get back. Really looking forward to this year!

    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

    Guru
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭


    << <i>

    << <i>

    << <i>All sent! >>



    Nice!!! >>



    Awsome! Can I open mine now? >>




    We will commence with the opening on Christmas eve and Christmas day. You can choose which day you would like to do it depending on your Christmas plans.

    I would like for everyone to wait till at least 9pm Eastern to give the guys on the west coast time to get home.

    I'll start a thread later with for the scans with the same details.
  • Options
    Freakin FEDX left the SS gift on the doorstep according to the tracking number.....I paid to have a sig on it....Hope he/she got it.
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    My post will have to wait until Saturday as we're doing the "Over the river and through the woods" to my Mother's and won't be back until Saturday to open gifts at home.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,222 ✭✭
    I won't be home until after 9:00pm tomorrow so that works well for me. Celebrating Christmas Eve with my mom and dad (very luck to still have them with me as I am 51), my mother-in-law and father-in-law (and yes, we get along GREAT!) and a few of my cousins and their families. Will probably open up half tomorrow and half on Christmas morning. LOOKING SO FORWARD TO IT!
    STAY HEALTHY!

    Doug

    Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭

    Let me start by saying thanks to Matt for organizing this once again. Last year I sent Matt a GAI-8 '74 BB wax pack to say thanks.

    anyone else want to step up for Matt?

    Also a shout out to Doug for his excellent way of showing us how many days were left to get the gifts out.

    Merry Christmas to a nice group of guys and gals and their families. This is what makes the hobby fun!

    Manny
  • Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    Sorry for not posting sooner, but I sent my gift 2 weeks ago.

    Rgs,

    Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

    References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,222 ✭✭
    This is for Manny ... Today is day:

    imageimage
    STAY HEALTHY!

    Doug

    Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭


    << <i>Sorry for not posting sooner, but I sent my gift 2 weeks ago.

    Rgs,

    Greg M. >>




    It's all good Greg!
  • Options
    burke23burke23 Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭
    Bump for part 2/2 being sent today - sorry for the delay.
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
Sign In or Register to comment.