Home U.S. Coin Forum

2010 SAE group buy of Green Monster box....edited 2/9/10...All DELIVERED!!!

RNCHSNRNCHSN Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
Hi Guys and Gals,

Pricing this year is SPOT + $3.75 delivered priority, insured with tracking, which would give us prices of;

$442 per roll if paying with check/MO.

$458 per roll if paying with Paypal.

I ordered 2 "green monster" cases of 2010 silver Eagles for the board members today and will handle the mailing out to those of you who ordered them.

Orders are considered a firm commitment. I will start contacting everyone who has placed an order.

I'll accept checks and money orders as well as Paypal to my account at ronsrarecoin@aol.com. I'll need to pay for the case up front. Payment will be expected up front as I'll need to send payment ASAP.

Checks and money orders (made out to either RRCC, or Ron Chiasson) can be sent to me at;

RRCC
PO box 531
Portland, CT. 06480

Please include your name, mailing address and CU/ID in your communications. It will help me place the payments with the appropriate orders as they come in.

PS

I will also be offering board members a good deal on single 2010 SAEs from the rolls I buy for myself like I usually do. I'll wait until I have the coins in hand before I start taking orders for singles. Right now I want to concentrate on the roll orders.

1/11 UPDATE.... I didn't order today because silver jumped early and then tapered downward all day, back to around Friday's closing value. I'll watch tomorrow to see if it continues downward.

2/1 UPDATE.... The 2010 SAEs are enroute to me via registered mail. I hope to have them here by the end of the week. I plan to have them repackaged and shipped within 3 business days of their receipt.

A couple of people have backed out and a few rolls are still available!

2/4 UPDATE.... The 2010 SAEs arrived here safely. I am about to start repackaging for delivery to you who have purchased them. I will contact each of you individually as I pack yours. I will package them in the order in which payments were received, and I intend to visit the post office each day with that day's packages until I'm finished.

Still have some rolls available!

2/9 UPDATE.... All orders for which I received a payment have been shipped. Thanks very much.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file