Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Rare Pistol Pete Maravich autograph on ebay auction

There is a Rare pistol Pete Maravich 8x10 with full JSA LOA available on ebay auction.
What a great player he was. Got to see a play NBA when I was growing up.

Comments

• Options
    Is it yours?
  • Options
    bbcemporiumbbcemporium Posts: 684 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Is it yours? >>

Since this same message was posted in the BST and Autograph forum as well, I'm not sure why you would come to that conclusion.
    Registry Sets

"Common sense is the best distributed commodity in the world, for every man is convinced that he is well supplied with it"
  • Options
    CrimsonTiderCrimsonTider Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭
    JSA LOA? Are those legit?

I have my questions about this items authenication. Seems a little fishy to me.
    collecting Dale Murphy and OPC
  • Options
    fkwfkw Posts: 1,766 ✭✭
    Rare ? OK image

Pete signed thousand of stuff well into the sports memorabilia era, far from rare.
  • Options
    Yes it is mine. James Spencer himself authenticated it, while he was in town.
    I have not had a full time job in over a year and I have a wife and 2 children.

Can you blame me for advertising a little.

2 collectors have valued it at $1500.00 and said it was in excellent condition.

I am sorry if have offended any one.
  • Options
    schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    If this is in reference to item # 260513266206, can I ask the following: You are implying that you need the $ as a result of having a wife and 2 kids and haven't had a full time job in over a year, yet checking the eBay feedback for that account, it looks like you've purchased a BREITLING Crosswind A13355 Chronograph Stainless Steel watch for $1875 and a Near MInt Breitling Crosswind Racing Chronograph watch for $2000 , along with some golf cart battery. Is that the case? Just me, but I am employed full-time with a good paying job, and I'm not blowing almost $4000 on 2 watches in a month.

<< <i>Yes it is mine. James Spencer himself authenticated it, while he was in town.

I am sorry if have offended any one. >>

Who is Rober Maris?
  • Options

<< <i>If this is in reference to item # 260513266206, can I ask the following: You are implying that you need the $ as a result of having a wife and 2 kids and haven't had a full time job in over a year, yet checking the eBay feedback for that account, it looks like you've purchased a BREITLING Crosswind A13355 Chronograph Stainless Steel watch for $1875 and a Near MInt Breitling Crosswind Racing Chronograph watch for $2000 , along with some golf cart battery. Is that the case? Just me, but I am employed full-time with a good paying job, and I'm not blowing almost $4000 on 2 watches in a month.

<< <i>Yes it is mine. James Spencer himself authenticated it, while he was in town.

I am sorry if have offended any one. >>

>>

Hey tribeast,
    Take the spam elsewhere. And people on this board are too smart to not do their homework, so save the "my wife and kids are starving" b.s. for someone else!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Is it yours? >>

Since this same message was posted in the BST and Autograph forum as well, I'm not sure why you would come to that conclusion. >>

Since I haven't read the BST or the Autograph forum today, I asked the question. Next time I'll make sure to check every forum before asking someone a question.
  • Options
    A friend has listed it for me.
    My ebay account is 9 yrs old and has only 32 transactions with 100% feedback.

• Options

<< <i>A friend has listed it for me.
    My ebay account is 9 yrs old and has only 32 transactions with 100% feedback. >>

Isn't that James Spence LOA as good as gold?? Shouldn't matter that you only have 32 feedback points.

• Options
    Well it seemed like a good idea with all of his transactions.
    I really didn't think i had thrown a hand grenade with this post.
    Anyway there are a lot of people who still like Pistol Pete and I was getting the word out.

Have a good day.
  • Options
    corvette1340corvette1340 Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭
    I'll give $32.
  • Options
    bbcemporiumbbcemporium Posts: 684 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Is it yours? >>

Since this same message was posted in the BST and Autograph forum as well, I'm not sure why you would come to that conclusion. >>

Since I haven't read the BST or the Autograph forum today, I asked the question. Next time I'll make sure to check every forum before asking someone a question. >>

I was just joking dizzle. I was trying to support your question with a sarcastic claim.
    Registry Sets

"Common sense is the best distributed commodity in the world, for every man is convinced that he is well supplied with it"
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Is it yours? >>

Since I haven't read the BST or the Autograph forum today, I asked the question. Next time I'll make sure to check every forum before asking someone a question. >>

I am assuming his comment is more directed at the spam of the poster.
    Looking for in PSA graded
    1. 75-76 Topps Keith/Jamaal Wilkes in Psa 8+
    2. 1971-72 Trio stickers PSA 8+
    3. BSKB 1977-78 topps psa 10

Basketball Autos
    1992 Courtside Flashback
    Action Packed HOF Autos(need elvin hayes,both bill bradley,and the 1st bill walton)
    2001 and 2005 Greats of the Game
    UD=retro,epic,legends,legendary,generations and chronology
    2006 Topps Style 1952 Fan Favorites Autos #/10 (Refractor Autos)
    Press Pass Legends
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Is it yours? >>

I was just joking dizzle. I was trying to support your question with a sarcastic claim. >>

I assumed correctly image
    Looking for in PSA graded
    1. 75-76 Topps Keith/Jamaal Wilkes in Psa 8+
    2. 1971-72 Trio stickers PSA 8+
    3. BSKB 1977-78 topps psa 10

Basketball Autos
    1992 Courtside Flashback
    Action Packed HOF Autos(need elvin hayes,both bill bradley,and the 1st bill walton)
    2001 and 2005 Greats of the Game
    UD=retro,epic,legends,legendary,generations and chronology
    2006 Topps Style 1952 Fan Favorites Autos #/10 (Refractor Autos)
    Press Pass Legends
  • Options
    This is a sports collectors forum/message board.
    It wasn't like I was trying to advertise Ginsu Knives.
    At least it is on topic.
  • Options

<< <i>This is a sports collectors forum/message board.
    It wasn't like I was trying to advertise Ginsu Knives.
    At least it is on topic. >>

There is a reason that we have a b/s/t section. So stuff like this isn't posted in every forum.
    Plus just come clean and say it's your's for sale right from the start.
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    James Spenser?
  • Options

<< <i>James Spenser? >>

Spenser for hire!
    You remember the show don't you??
  • Options
    corvette1340corvette1340 Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭
    $1000 opening bid for an 8x10 autograph of Pete Maravich. Times must not be too tough without a job.
  • Options
    I thought I did say it was mine when asked.

I am still here responding to you. I could have posted and ran.

And yes I did misspell Spence.

• Options
    storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭

The photo is nice, but is priced way too high for a prompt sale.

The "Pistol Pete" sig is not the preferred auto. Because of media
    hype, he signed MANY more photos as PP than he did as PM in
    1972/3.

I loved PM. He was prolly the nicest celebrity that I ever knew.

I am a cold/hard person, but I was very sad when he passed.

Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • Options
    Spam is spam, and you knew we had a BST for listings such as yours. Yet you intentionally spammed your chit here as well. Circumstances dont matter, I dont care if your selling it to feed hungry orphans in Nigeria. There is a time and place for everything, and this forum was NOT the place to spam your glossy. You were wrong, now man up and admit your mistake and apologize to the good people here who you have aggrivated.
  • Options
    Go back and read my post at 4:18. I said I was sorry and I am.
  • Options
    Brutal group, no mercy. Even during the holiday season...