Home Metal Detecting
Options

Alright, you guys really jinxed me with that thread...coin-wise that is!

pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭✭
Whelp, since that "PCGS69 finds a lot of silver..." thread, I've found 189 coins... AND out of those, no silver and the best coins were two wheat cents! I blame this forum for my misfortunes coin-wise, haha. Just kidding everyone, just in a dry spell.

Probably the lack of silver coins was that I was on vacation the past week visiting family and only went to beach-like areas.

I did, however manage a Sterling silver earring with clear stone. I wouldn't think it's a diamond in there, but I'll have it tested this week anyway just to be sure. I actually found the backing and earring about 100 feet apart. Not sure if they actually were originally together, but they fit together.

Also picked up a nice tri-color 14k bracelet. Weight: 6.1 grams. Alternates between yellow, white and rose gold. No idea how the clasp works, nor did the previous owner, apparently. I think someone was detecting there previously but left most of the pull tab signals. Since gold sounds like a pull tab, I think this one slipped through. Gotta dig every beep at the beach!

Sterling Earring with clear stone

14k tri-color bracelet, 6.1 grams

Comments