Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

2006 W American Silver Eagle 25$ Shipped

I am selling a 2006 W mint marked american silver eagle in BU condition. I am sorry i have no pictures. i cant put them on the internet. thanks for looking

Comments

• Options
    MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    Opps.. pm sent
  • Options
    Another one of those sellers.... Listing..2006 W American Silver Eagle 25$ Shipped... I reply then PM to get this reply....

Original Post by Seller.. am selling a 2006 W mint marked american silver eagle in BU condition. I am sorry i have no pictures. i cant put them on the internet. thanks for looking

I Reply to and and PM seller..If this coin has no issues or problems i'll take it. Is there the original box? thanks for your reply, Gary.

Seller PM's back. it does not have an original box. there is someone else who wants it to. could u make me an offer

Where do people learn this Cr. p?

note to self and others Morgan3896...stay away
  • Options
    TTT for a QUESTIONABLE seller.image
  • Options
    Just one last TTT for this clown seller as a service to other thinking about buying form him. I should have searched his prior posts to see his history. Take a look for your self and you will realize this one is a true flake!.. stay away form morgan3896. image
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    He was selling some morgans and peace and I never got a reply from this dude. I wanted to know if he could take some pics and if he could post references as he has a meager 19 posts.
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.