Home Precious Metals

Someone needs to wake silver up

WeissWeiss Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
It sure seems to be uncoupled from gold. I've never put too much stock in the AuAg ratio. But looking at them independently you'd think silver would move up against the dollar and with demand.

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Agree 60 to 1 is so-so but 63 to1 mercy!image
    Avid collector of GSA's.

• 65 to 1 next week! image
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's your hurry? It's doing better than gold on a percentage basis this year. Some day, you may wonder why you waited so long to load up on silver in a serious way - before it really took off.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • <<What's your hurry? It's doing better than gold on a percentage basis this year. Some day, you may wonder why you waited so long to load up on silver in a serious way - before it really took off.>>

image I hope it goes back to $10; I am still loading.image
  • shhhhhh......

I find this to still be a buying opportunity.

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it - Clint Eastwood
  • Oh, it's awake AND well. The sleeping baby has awoke and well soon learn to run with the big dogs. Going to stack up more today and next week.image Wish I had the guts to just take my cash stash and run with this, but I'm chicken little!
  • bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭
    SHHHH!! Let it sleep. I only have 23oz and $6 in 90%. image
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    bestmr, keep stacking! Nice little hoard you have so far.
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭
    Well, I'd buy more but having no job tends to prevent that. image
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • ProofCollectionProofCollection Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will wake up in the middle/end of December. Look out then!