Home Precious Metals
Options

So when I said all that stuff about being prudent

WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
in my post earlier this week about whether or not to buy another 100 oz bar.

And I decided instead to stay the course, be conservative, and dollar cost average a few hundred $$ a week.

Yeah. Forget that I said that.

Bought the mini-dip late yesterday:

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• Options
    dohdoh Posts: 6,457 ✭✭✭
    Eh, what fun is being prudent??
    Positive BST transactions with: too many names to list! 36 at last count.
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    What a choice - one 100 oz bar or 10 Krugerrands. I'd be happy to trade you even TWO 100 oz bars for those Krugerrands! You wouldn't even miss them, I'm sure.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    metalmeistermetalmeister Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will buy $11,500 worth of goods( in 2009 dollars) 20 years from nowimage
    email: ccacollectibles@yahoo.com

100% Positive BST transactions
  • Options
    Nice grab Weiss, and the right thing to do.
  • Options
    Thanks, Geko. Not sure it was a good idea in terms of profitability. But it made sense on paper. Or rather, after considering paper.
    Just means I have to buy more silver now to keep up the ratio image
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    I don't think it's imprudent at all to hold gold instead of FRNs.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    In retrospect, I'm starting to think that buying these @ $1140 wasn't such a bad idea after all...image
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    You could probably flip for $100 profit each now.image

Avid collector of GSA's.