Home Precious Metals
Options

I had a dream...

CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
Last night I had a dream. I have no idea what it was trying to tell me, if anything at all. Dreams are weird, that is all.

I was in a B&M coin/bullion shop. A fictional shop, it resembeled nothing I've been in or seen. The proprietor had twenty three 1kg silver bars. I told him I wanted to buy twenty of them. He bagged them up, losely, in a thin walled clear plastic bag (like a cheap plastic trash bag). I was amazed at how such a flimsy bag could hold the weight but it seemed to be just fine. I broke out a wad of cash to pay for the bars and the seller said "Sorry, I can't take that in payment." I got miffed by this, told the guy that if that was the case I wouldn't buy the bars at all and I left.

Like I said, weird.

Comments

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    call the dream weaver.........she'll tell you what your dream means image
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's pretty clear what it meant.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have dreams like that if I spend to much time reading JSMineset before I go to bedimage

MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some dream only in black and white, others in color, but you dream in silver. Nice going.
  • Options

<< <i>Some dream only in black and white, others in color, but you dream in silver. Nice going. >>

And clear! I'm jealous.
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I think it's pretty clear what it meant.image >>

Me too, that silver is more valuable than paper, and eventually it (and gold) will become so valuable that it might be hard to find people who will trade it for paper.

Better start stacking those kilo bars while they still take FRNs!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    ttownttown Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I think it means you need to sell it to me while you can still get dollars for them. image
  • Options

<< <i>Last night I had a dream. I have no idea what it was trying to tell me, if anything at all. Dreams are weird, that is all.

I was in a B&M coin/bullion shop. A fictional shop, it resembeled nothing I've been in or seen. The proprietor had twenty three 1kg silver bars. I told him I wanted to buy twenty of them. He bagged them up, losely, in a thin walled clear plastic bag (like a cheap plastic trash bag). I was amazed at how such a flimsy bag could hold the weight but it seemed to be just fine. I broke out a wad of cash to pay for the bars and the seller said "Sorry, I can't take that in payment." I got miffed by this, told the guy that if that was the case I wouldn't buy the bars at all and I left.

Like I said, weird. >>

Well I hope the proprietor wasn't expecting "special" favors. image
  • Options
    I dream in black and white, damn't. Even had volcanos exploding... black and white, like some 1950s movie.

was the silver in color? was your currency green and black?

if they were, lucky you for dreaming in color.

Im stuck with 1950s dreams.

Damn.