Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

~*~*~ LORD MARCOVAN'S MASTER SWAPLIST ~ *~*~

Welcome to my BST Forum swaplist. image

Terms of Sale & Shipping: For simplicity's sake, let's just make ALL SHIPMENTS POSTPAID unless otherwise noted.
For special circumstances (Registered Mail, insurance, overseas, extra large shipments, etc.), a modest contribution is appreciated.

PayPal is fine, but if you use it, PLEASE add your forum name to the payment so I'll know who you are and what you are buying!

Full return privilege if you are not 100% satisfied. My good reputation here is worth far more to me than dollars and cents, so by all means, if you're less than happy, speak up! The main thing I ask is that you notify me as soon as you can if there is a problem or concern of any kind, and I'll do my best to make it good.

Contact Info: Should I ever disappear from the forums and the computer for a week or so, as I sometimes do, and you need to reach me, feel free to call (912) 261-8408 and ask for Rob. Emailing me in the event of a forum absence won't help much- usually when I'm away, I'm away from the computer entirely.

I love to swap! Got an interesting trade offer? Don't be shy- step right up! As you can see here, I dabble in a little bit of everything.

Bullion Info: I've added a bullion chart from Kitco.com towards the bottom of this thread, should you need it for reference.

Archives: If you need to retrieve info on a coin you bought here, but it's no longer listed, do a search for "BST archive" on the Testing forum.

Ancient Seleucid Empire: bronze AE17 of Antiochus VIII, circa 121-96 BC. NGC Fine (Strike 4/5, Surface 3/5).
Obverse: radiate portrait of Antiochus VIII right. Reverse: eagle standing left with palm branch over wing. Nice reddish desert patina, attractive design type. Ex- Imperator Coins & Antiquities. Cert verification and slab pictures here.
imageimageimage
$65.00. SALE PENDING

Ancient Seleucid Empire: bronze AE19 of Antiochus IX, circa 114-95 BC. NGC Fine (Strike 2/5, Surface 2/5).
Obverse: portrait of Antiochus IX right. Reverse: winged thunderbolt. Attractive Levantine/desert patina, interesting beveled flan. Ex-David Connors. Cert verification and slab pictures here.
imageimageimage
$57.00. SALE PENDING

Australia: 7-coin proof set, 1985, original case.
KM-PS47; mintage 74,809. Seven coins: 1-, 2-, 5-, 10-, 20-, and 50-cent coins, plus kangaroo dollar. Original blue "leatherette" booklet-style case with snap closure. Some minor scuffiness to plastic but nothing major. Coins look great, with deep mirrors and DCAM contrast. I do not expect to get anywhere near the catalog price for this, of course. Just make a reasonable offer.
2013 KM catalog value = $65.00... MAKE OFFER!

Czechoslovakia: silver 100 Korun, 1977, PCGS PR66 DCAM.
KM88; .700 silver/.3376 oz. Low mintage and survival, top pop. Only 5,000 struck, many of which were withdrawn and melted in 1999.
$46.00.

Great Britain: silver sixpence of George V, 1911. PCGS MS63.
KM815, .925 silver/.0895 oz. Obverse: bare head of George V left. Reverse: lion atop crown. Mostly white with traces of light gold toning at the peripheries. Decent luster with subtle cartwheeling. First year of issue and reign. 2009 Krause value for a generic UNC = $50.00.
$38.00. ON HOLD

Great Britain: 8-coin proof set, 1970, last of the Sterling-standard coinage, original case and box.
KM-PS26; eight coins: halfpenny, penny, threepence, sixpence, "English"-reverse shilling, "Scottish"-reverse shilling, florin, halfcrown. By "Sterling standard", I mean that these were the final pounds-shillings-pence coins struck before decimalization on Februrary 15, 1971. (Not Sterling silver- that went out of the coins many years earlier.) Nicely mirrored set in original case with rectangular mint medal, purple outer box, and original paperwork. Boy, the book values sure skyrocketed on these! No worries, though- I don't expect anywhere near the catalog value. Just make what you think is a fair offer.
2013 KM catalog value = $70.00... MAKE OFFER!

1804 "Spiked Chin" Draped Bust half cent.
Cohen-8. Ex-Robert Larsen ("larsenrarecoins", eBay), 2/15/13. In a PCGS VF20 slab.
Lg. obv. pic ~ Lg. rev. pic ~ Slab ~ Trends ~ Standards
imageimage
My cost = $265.00... MAKE OFFER! (I'm in no big hurry to sell this one, but if tempted enough...)

1858 Small Letters Flying Eagle cent.
Ex-"fairtraderz", eBay, 2/8/13.
Lg. obv. pic ~ Lg. rev. pic ~ Trends ~ Standards
My cost = $76.65... MAKE OFFER!

1879 Indian Head cent.
Ex-Brian Kozak ("bkozak34", eBay), 2/18/13.
My cost = $21.99... MAKE OFFER!

1865 Two-Cent Piece.
Ex-"kantoken", ebay, 4/19/13. In an old green-label PCI EF45 slab.
imageimage
My cost = $44.99... MAKE OFFER!

1835 Capped Bust half dime.
LM10/V7, very early die state. Ex-Brian Lawrence ("wepayauctions", eBay), 2/8/13.
Lg. obv. scan ~ Lg. rev. scan ~ Trends ~ Standards
My cost = $124.95... MAKE OFFER!

1857-O Seated Liberty dime.
Ex-Hunter Wunch ("USMoneylover" on Collectors Universe, from his "finestcoinsandrelics.com" website), 2/20/13. In an NGC VF30 slab.
My cost = $40.00... MAKE OFFER!

1835 Capped Bust quarter.
Browning-1. Ex-David Finkelstein ("djf-coins", eBay), 2/8/13.
My cost = $126.65... MAKE OFFER! SALE PENDING

1810 Capped Bust half dollar.
Overton-105. Ex-Hunter Wunch ("USMoneylover" on Collectors Universe, from his "finestcoinsandrelics.com" website), 2/20/13. In an older (small size) ANACS VF35 slab.
Lg. obv. pic ~ Lg. rev. pic ~ Slab ~ Trends ~ Standards
imageimage
My cost = $240.00... MAKE OFFER! SALE PENDING

1854-O Seated Liberty half dollar w/arrows.
Ex "renomedphys" via Rick Snow/Eagle Eye Rare Coins (on Collectors Universe BST forum), 2/13/13.
Lg. obv pic ~ Lg. rev. pic ~ Trends ~ Standards
My cost = $155.00... FOR SWAP ONLY See Swap #9 on "Operation Paperclip 2013", here. Reviewing a trade offer now

1847 Seated Liberty dollar.
Ex-Rich Styles ("chobieshedwell", eBay), 2/9/13.
Trends ~ Standards
My cost = $549.99... MAKE OFFER!

1871 Seated Liberty dollar.
Ex- Legacy ("legacycoins_collectibles", eBay), 2/15/13.
Trends ~ Standards
My cost = $381.65... MAKE OFFER!

1875-CC Trade dollar.
Ex-Robert A. Johnson, ("centsles", eBay), 2/13/13. In an NNC "AU55" slab.
Obv.-rev. scans ~ Lg. obv. scan ~ Lg. rev. scan ~ Slab ~ Trends ~ Standards
imageimage
My cost = $460.00... MAKE OFFER!

Numismatic (World & Ancient coin) books for sale.
Was offering these for sale as one lot, but no takers. I will now break the lot up and offer these at the minimum Amazon used book prices shown, but I will have to ask you to pay shipping and handling charges if books are sold individually.
See link for price and description thread.

Fossilized prehistoric shark teeth from Saint Simons Sound, Georgia... fresh from the find sites!
Only a few of the larger C. Megalodon teeth (as seen in sample picture) are available at any given time, but I have thousands of shark teeth of widely assorted sizes and species, all of which were found by me and my local fossil friends. One of my dig buddies brings his finds to me every weekend or two, so I don't have individual images or prices, but I can put together a nice assortment of tagged, identified pieces for you or that special young'un in your life!
Inquire via PM about custom assortments or availability of larger individual fossils.

Decent-sized preserved desert scorpion in vintage Lucite/acrylic paperweight.
Looks better than the images. About 3.5" in diameter, with tan-colored felt base. Sand inclusion at base of mold for a "diorama" effect. Neat paperweight. I recently got some resin and attempted making casting some fossils and flowers and stuff, and they didn't turn out anywhere near as nice as this. I guess that will take some practice.
$15.00.
SWAPPED

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments