This story is a heartbreaker
Options
gmherps13
Posts: 353
Mods, if this is posted in the wrong section, please feel free to move it.
Link for giving
I think we can all feel this family's pain. I just wanted to post this here because I know there are a lot of great people here that may want to help them out.
For the record, I am in NO WAY affiliated with these people or this ad. I just happened to come across it browsing Ebay.
Link for giving
I think we can all feel this family's pain. I just wanted to post this here because I know there are a lot of great people here that may want to help them out.
For the record, I am in NO WAY affiliated with these people or this ad. I just happened to come across it browsing Ebay.
I'm merely the keeper of fine metals.
0
Comments
-
Linky no worky.“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly."
- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 BC0 -
0
-
0
-
A lifelong friend in MO died a couple of years ago. At his request I became his caregiver and guardian. I had to liquidate all his assets and use the money to pay bills and if any was left (there wasn't) then give it to medicare. Once I got that done, then the govt paid to keep him in a pretty nice place. Once he was terminal and went on hospice, then even more was paid.
I don't really buy it.
--Jerry0 -
I can respect the skepticism, you just never know these days. I take it at face value and give from the heart.I'm merely the keeper of fine metals.0
-
Everytime I read one of these, I can't help but wonder if these aren't some type of human psychology experiment being performed by some college student for a thesis? Perhaps its the skeptic in me but there sure seems to be a lot of them.I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.
The name is LEE!0 -
Concocted by someone who hasn't a clue or needs help in getting the assistance that is out there. The latter is far fetched as one is made well aware of options by the social workers.
I won't repeat what notwilight posted only say ditto.0 -
People are so gullible.0
-
And still they find people that will give money to them... been going on for years... these internet scams are a dime a dozen... and ebay has seen plenty of them. Cheers, RickO0
-
<< <i>People are so gullible. >>
So far he/she has found 48 dummies. Only 9952 left.0 -
Let's see, 44 to mail first class envelope, .03 per envelope, .01 for the cent, e-bay listing fees....gee, not much left out of that dollar.0
-
There are enough people who I know who need my help.Me at the Springfield coin show:

60 years into this hobby and I'm still working on my Lincoln set!0 -
My wife and I put on a 3V3 soccer tournament for a friend of ours who was diagnosed with breast cancer. We raised 10K in one day. There are much better ways to raise money than this.Need a Barber Half with ANACS photo certificate. If you have one for sale please PM me. Current Ebay auctions0
-
I seen this kind of listing earlier in the year, different disease though. I don't remember the seller. I checked his feedback, and he had just bought a bunch of rather pricey items. If you have money to throw away buy the cent. I prefer the United Way.0
-
It does seem to follow the standard equation for scams. Hope it's not... but either way I only donate directly to charities.0
-
It seems like most of us are in agreement on this oneSuccessful BST transactions with Rob41281, crazyhounddog, Commoncents, CarlWohlford, blu62vette, Manofcoins, Monstarcoins, coinlietenant, iconbuster, RWW,Nolawyer, NewParadigm, Flatwoods, papabear, Yellowkid, Ankur, Pccoins, tlake22, drddm, Connecticoin, Cladiator, lkeigwin, pursuitofliberty0
-
<< <i>It does seem to follow the standard equation for scams. Hope it's not... but either way I only donate directly to charities. >>
Smells like ...how many people can I scam type of deal....1st off , medicare doesn't hound patients for treatment money .. Mainly.. Hospitals. do....the cost of this operation and treatment.. excess $$ 100,000 .. 2nd , the hospitals put these cancer patients in Hospice in exchange for the patient giving up the right to be hospitalized in the near future , before death. , They can get this Hospice with little or no extra charge
Survival rate for this cancer ... 97 % die within year, 1-2 % last up to 5 years
Spend you money by donating to American Cancer Society
May God Bless people with this cancer and comfort them
0
Leave a Comment
Categories
- All Categories
- 520.1K Coins and Currency - PCGS
- 328.6K U.S. Coin Forum
- 14.8K PCGS Set Registry Forum
- 5.2K Q & A Forum
- 41.4K World & Ancient Coins Forum
- 3K U.S. & World Currency Forum
- 96.4K Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
- 7.3K Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
- 1.5K Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
- 61 Random
- 246.2K Trading Cards, Autographs and Memorabilia - PSA
- 90.3K Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
- 1.7K Autographs Forum
- 16.4K PSA Set Registry Forum
- 22K Sports Talk
- 115K Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
- 663 Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
- 2.2K Stamps
- 1.5K Stamps Forum
- 670 Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
- 83 Coin Shows
- 83 General Coin Show Information and Discussion
- 11.9K Misc
- 11.9K Testing Forum



