Home Metal Detecting

Its not often...

We get sunny warm days in November in the Buffalo area so I had to spend a good part of my Sunday combing the wood chips. Results were my best day of the year, 125 coins, $11.10. 2 dollar coins,1 sacky,1 President. 1 Wheaty,1946. 2 ChuckEcheese tokens and a car wash token. a small crucifix and a couple figures from a Star Wars Monopoly game

Comments

• pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭✭
    Not too shabby at all. I think my best one-day change total this year was only about $6.
  • ponderitponderit Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice
    Successful BST transactions with Rob41281, crazyhounddog, Commoncents, CarlWohlford, blu62vette, Manofcoins, Monstarcoins, coinlietenant, iconbuster, RWW,Nolawyer, NewParadigm, Flatwoods, papabear, Yellowkid, Ankur, Pccoins, tlake22, drddm, Connecticoin, Cladiator, lkeigwin, pursuitofliberty
  • i agree with you im down the road in ct and the weather has been a nice gift.usually means something bad is coming.im taking advantage now two.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent haul ... and two dollar coins ... very nice. Cheers, RickO
  • pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday was a good day for me too if not the best of the year it'll be close. I found $11.30 in change, no dollar coins, 2 baseball batting cage tokens and a sterling silver ear ring. This was at a baseball complex that I had not visited for 2 years. My time spent there was 21/2 hours. I just may have to return for a few more hrs some day.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You had an excellent outing as well PPC... congratulations.. Cheers, RickO