Options
Today is 11/9/9. Post a coin with 2 repeating digits.
Pretty simple rules here. Post a coin that has 2 repeating digits; like 1911 or 1944 or 1882. They have to repeat though... 1XY1 would not be acceptable.
So, just to start it off, I'm going to post one with 3 repeating digits:
So, just to start it off, I'm going to post one with 3 repeating digits:
0
Comments
Bought from Dick Osburn.
-sm
The Maddy Rae Collection
CURRENT BST OFFERINGS
R.I.P. Bear
We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.
Tomorrow is what I loosely term a "countdown day" 11 - 10 - 09.
I kinda figured you might start a thread with that topic (countdown date) tomorrow.
“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson
My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!
<< <i>
Boy is that beautiful Mark!
R.I.P. Bear
Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA
http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
U.S. Type Set
“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson
My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!
I figured I'd post a few just for the halibut.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BONGO HURTLES ALONG THE RAIN SODDEN HIGHWAY OF LIFE ON UNDERINFLATED BALD RETREAD TIRES
<< <i>Don't get mad at me but the boys are about to go at it and beat up on Denver... the only repeating digits that came to mind tonight
<< <i>Love it Goldbully! Sometimes you're the dog, sometimes you're the floor mat! I'm actually a Bengals fan... >>
I like you ponderit, but....as a Raven's fan!!!!!!
<< <i>
<< <i>Love it Goldbully! Sometimes you're the dog, sometimes you're the floor mat! I'm actually a Bengals fan... >>
I like you ponderit, but....as a Raven's fan!!!!!!
Well, the good news is you won't have to play us a third time......