Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Open the safe deposit boxes boys....all of them.

2»

Comments

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Wow! How many Gold coins were *lost* on that raid?

We will see something like this in the USA, soon. >>

And it shall be called "wealth re-distribution" >>

........all in the name name of so called "social justice".

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Obviously forum members who suggested digging a hole for them are kidding but seriously folks whats the answer??

ha ha who was kidding best place to bury coins and guns are underneath the dog house in the back yard.
    it helps to have a big dog and a little junkyard mentality in him to boot. image >>

99% of thieves are opportunists. The home can be a safe place for valuables if the right precautions are taken.

1. Have dead bolts and keep them locked on all exterior doors. Keep windows closed and locked as well.
    2. Do not advertise the fact that you keep valuables in your home.
    3. Keep your valuables locked up in a safe or gun safe or other secure locking device.

These 3 things will deter most thieves from even entering your home.

So many people leave their doors and windows unlocked that thief will simply move on to the next house if they find the doors and windows locked.

JJ >>

1. All true and good advice, most thieves except the ones with the search warrants and swat gear and badges.
    2. Also forgot the thieves that know how to break windows. (better known as smash and grab)
    3. the real bold thieves that either use guns or strong arm tactics to gain entrance.

4. To add on to your list a good security company home or business alarm is good to have.

When I owned a store, had an alarm system (direct link to the police) still had 4 smash and grabs no one was ever caught.
    My house was also robbed 3 1/2 times no alarm system there, but had the deadbolts, locked windows and a safe (a safe can only hold so much) the thieves LOL only got the safe to the back door (once) before they gave up on it. (no one was ever caught).

The only arrest that was almost made by the police was they wanted me to confess to discharging a firearm in the city limits, because the 4th time they tried to break into my home, I was just getting home and fired 3 shots at them and chased them for about a mile, then went back home just in time for the police to show up, did they chase the thieves (No), they questioned me and wanted to know were my gun was? I denied everything and told them to leave my property and didn't let them in my house to look for the gun. (which by that time was hidden in the couch).

I have another name for the police here were I live. I call them the (the after the fact boys ) because they always show up after the fact and nothing seems to ever happen except a report for the insurance company.

I could go on with other experiences that I have had but that might tend to incriminate me. LOL
    PS: still have my gun , locked windows,deadbolts, and a big mean junkyard dog that stays in the house when I'm gone.
    (otherwise the dog is in his doghouse protecting his home and what is underneath it) image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file