Options

Is Pepe Frias a HOF'r?

Please discuss.

Steve
Good for you.

Comments

• Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    it's ok Steve....go ahead and wear the Frias costume tonight, someone might understand.
  • Options
    yes, because he has more wins than Pedro Martinez who is clearly not a first ballot Hall of Famer. and its all about wins baby
  • Options
    ymareaymarea Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭
    Hey, Steve, why all the hostility? image
    Brett
  • Options
    Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard of him.
    Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Any man who was named after God's son and has a female middle name should be in the HOF. (Real name "Jesus Maria Frias"). HOWEVER, since he had only ONE lifetime HR, I will vote NO.

ON THE OTHER HAND, Hanley Frias, with his FOUR lifetime HRs, MAY be a viable candidate!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Actually about 10 guys (I think) have a Pepe Frias collection on the registry.

lol

Steve

edited to add: it is 5 guys, I think at one time 10 people were doing it.

Good for you.
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    To his mother and followers.

You never know , he might get some type of special olympic style ( no offense intended to the true special olympians ) noble peace award , for giving kids in his neck of the woods , HOPE. If Pepe can acheive , anyone can . Or so they say.

Be careful , knocking Pepe , as the winds are changing , sorta like Bradbury's - " Something wicked this way comes ".

All in all , I think Pepe should be in the HOF , or at least get some type of award for participation . I mean , he actually didn't do anything that could point to HOF wortheness , but he did watch a few HOF players , and may have been on the same field , with a few . I think he should get some type of recognition . He's intitled to it.

We don't want to hurt anyones feelings . That would be evil.
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Never heard of him. >>

Steve-o didnt either until he googled him...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    Yes.

There's a hole in my head where the rain comes in.
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Yes.

image >>

Very nice Pepe !!!!
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Very nice Pepe !!!! >>

That's what she said.
  • Options

<< <i>Please discuss.

Steve >>

Is it good to be drunk before 11:00 am?? image
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bailiff, whack his pepe.