Home Precious Metals
Options

any idea what a JM poured Kilo bar would be worth?

I didn't see any serial #'s on it. Looks like it had been around for a while though.

Thanks in advance.

@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.

Comments

• Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    At least 32 X's spot silver. What's the asking price for it?

There's one on eBay in north Alabama I'm trying to buy.
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    post a pic, as certain ones are worth a bit more than others. JM made several different style of kilos.
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭

I didn't think about taking a pic of it when I saw it at the local B&M shop. I have a camera phone, but NEVER think about using it as I just got it a few months ago. You go that long without having a camera and then you get one and don't even use it......image

@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    halfhunterhalfhunter Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭
    I traded this:

For this:

HH
    Need the following OBW rolls to complete my 46-64 Roosevelt roll set:
    1947-P & D; 1948-D; 1949-P & S; 1950-D & S; and 1952-S.
    Any help locating any of these OBW rolls would be gratefully appreciated!
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,550 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I didn't see any serial #'s on it. Looks like it had been around for a while though.

Thanks in advance. >>

Gold or silver???
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    AgBloxAgBlox Posts: 744 ✭✭
    Most do not carry much of a premium, $1+/- over spot. There are a few varieties that bring a nice premium Esp when silver drops. If it has a maple leaf on it, JM&M I'd snatch it up as they carry a decent premium and it seems the premium gets larger as spot drops. There is also a Block style Kilo which I prefer and it carries a little more premium over the one posted above. I really like the JMM & Block style kilo's from JM. The flat poured bars do nothing for me & I look at them as just silver.

OH, all this is JMHO of course image
  • Options
    I like that kilo bar, in fact for some odd reason I like just about every Kilo bar I've seen. It's a nice size to have not to big and not to small.