Home Precious Metals

Hauser Miller 10 oz bars?

WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
Any premium? My dealer's got two of them. They're not bad, but they're a departure from my desire to stick with Engelhard and JM 10 oz bars.
We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    If I said there was no premium would you get it? Get what you like, not what premium it can bring because in the long run it will all pay off.
    That said, if it says 999 fine silver your good. Its a nice departure from getting just only engelhards and JMs. Diversify!!!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • ashelandasheland Posts: 22,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you see this?
  • WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Did you see this? >>

I had not, asheland. Looks like a small but current operation. Thanks for the link!
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • ashelandasheland Posts: 22,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you get them?
    They seem alright.
  • WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't get them. My dealer's got a 100 oz OPM bar that I'm thinking about. But now he's balking a little at prices. He's been buying steadily on the run up, and this correction made him grouchy. image
    --Severian the Lame