Home Precious Metals

I'm no sports moderator

WeissWeiss Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
But this is what I'm wearing today...

The necklace is 24k, that's the lion's share. The ring and the earrings are all 18k.
We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    are you female? I thought you were male, the earrings look like they are for a female...........
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>are you female? I thought you were male, the earrings look like they are for a female........... >>

Maybe he's a pirate.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• WeissWeiss Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Male, straight, married, father. image The earrings are kind of a personal trademark.

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,237 ✭✭✭

I never would have guessed that would be how you looked. I had you pegged as a middle-aged codger.

Nice bananas by the way......

@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.

<< <i>I never would have guessed that would be how you looked. I had you pegged as a middle-aged codger.

Nice bananas by the way...... >>

Thanks. I still get carded. I'll be 41 in March. Painting is by my late father.
    --Severian the Lame
  • mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    41!!!!!! Wow, dang you look younger than your age! I didn't imagine you looking like that, I thought maybe you were an old fart or something imageimage j/k
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • AgBloxAgBlox Posts: 744 ✭✭
    Damn, you look good for 41. Do you surf?

PS, I'm straight also image
    We're careening off topic, guys image

I'm in Illinois, no surfing for me. I eat right (vegan 10 years) and exercise daily. Plus I'm a landlord to 60+ college kids, so I kind of have to play the part.

Oh, and I didn't post a pic of my gold crown--figure that to be another 6 grams. So maybe 80 grams total?

So keeping it on-topic: how many grams or ounces do you estimate you've got on you today?
    --Severian the Lame
    0 Grams for me. I don't wear jewelry, Never have, Not even a watch.
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zero. I'm not into jewelry.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

No class rings, wedding bands? I know at least a few of us here have baht necklaces. I don't wear mine every day, but I did today.
    --Severian the Lame
  • SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I never would have guessed that would be how you looked. I had you pegged as a middle-aged codger.

Nice bananas by the way...... >>

<< <i>No class rings, wedding bands? I know at least a few of us here have baht necklaces. I don't wear mine every day, but I did today. >>

I didn't even purchase a class ring. My parents attempted to talk me into it but I just don't care for them. No regrets. Not married image
  • cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have only a platinum wedding band. Had a gold watch. Lost it in 2002. Never wore one again.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

It's a start Weiss, it's a start! There's no such thing as wearing too much Au

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

• You should call Longacre, I hear he has a belly button piercing guy. image
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • clw54clw54 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭
    Good grief, is there any corner of the web that Weiss doesn't post pictures of himself in? image
  • MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,051 ✭✭✭

Weiss, yo a lightweight, fool! image

• 1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    With SM1, Mac, and Claw all posting in the same thread about Mr. T, liking people's bananas, too much gold, and sworn promises of being straight, this is looking strangely reminiscent of the Open Forum! LOL

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • 9 gram wedding band
  • renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is all too funny.

There was a thread a while ago where posters posted pictures of themselves, it quickly turned into a perverse dating service. I thought that's where we were going here.

Initially I was going to ask if you played for the NFL.image

R95
  • halfhunterhalfhunter Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭
    I have my LEFT ear only pierced twice. One has a 10ga gold hoop&ball and the other has a 1/4ct. diamond.

Mid-life crisis thing ! ! ! image

HH
    Need the following OBW rolls to complete my 46-64 Roosevelt roll set:
    1947-P & D; 1948-D; 1949-P & S; 1950-D & S; and 1952-S.
    Any help locating any of these OBW rolls would be gratefully appreciated!
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• My Vegas "accessories"

and just picked this up off our very own BST board

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

• 1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image if you really believe that necklace is 24K, then I've got an island to sell to you...and the bridge to get to it also.

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

<< <i>image if you really believe that necklace is 24K, then I've got an island to sell to you...and the bridge to get to it also. >>

image The necklace is .9999 pulled from a kilo bar.

--Severian the Lame

• << <i>No class rings, wedding bands? I know at least a few of us here have baht necklaces. I don't wear mine every day, but I did today. >>

I've got a gold wedding band and a coin ring made out of a Franklin half dollar from 1961 the year of my birth, so yes I am a middle aged old fart who doesn't look as young as you mainly because I've lost a fair amount of hair. I do however lift weights and work out aprox. 4 days a week 5" 11" 175 lbs. and no beer gut.

• << <i>Male, straight, married, father. image The earrings are kind of a personal trademark.

image[/You do look young for a man your age, kind like johnny depp with those pirate earings.image