Home Sports Talk
Options

Hi, my name is Brooke

...LOL sent to Mrs. steve Phillips... stay classy!

My name is Brooke, I work with Steve and he and I got into a pretty heated argument on Sunday about the fact he hasn't been honest with you about our relationship.

You see, I'm the woman he's been seeing for a while now, and I'm not just some random girl he had sex with in parking lots, I'm actually a close friend who works with him on a frequent basis.

I care about him a lot and I've been asking him to come clean to you about everything, from when we first slept together in St Louis in his hotel suite (where he assured me I wouldn't have to worry about getting pregnant since his vasectomy) to the fact that we have continued to talk, see each other and schedule meet-ups even since you found out.

He's upset because I told him I was going to tell you everything, but it's important that you know this. We text all day when he's at work and talk via hotel phones on the road. The texts have always been mostly about the sexual side of our relationship and I have some saved if you ever want to see them, basically stuff like when we'll meet up next, what we want to do to each other physically and how we feel about each other.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    ?
  • Options
    I have no idea what this is about, but I'm willing to bet this is going to be one of the best threads ever image
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    The 22 year old girl that Steve Phillips has been cheating on his wife with sent a letter to Mrs Phillips detailing their sexual relationship. That was part of the letter she sent to her. This, of course, after Steve Phillips dumped her!

Hi Marni,

My name is Brooke, I work with Steve and he and I got into a pretty heated argument on Sunday about the fact he hasn't been honest with you about our relationship. You see, I'm the woman he's been seeing for a while now, and I'm not just some random girl he had sex with in parking lots, I'm actually a close friend who works with him on a frequent basis. I care about him a lot and I've been asking him to come clean to you about everything, from when we first slept together in St Louis in his hotel suite (where he assured me I wouldn't have to worry about getting pregnant since his vasectomy) to the fact that we have continued to talk, see each other and schedule meet-ups even since you found out. He's upset because I told him I was going to tell you everything, but it's important that you know this. We text all day when he's at work and talk via hotel phones on the road. The texts have always been mostly about the sexual side of our relationship and I have some saved if you ever want to see them, basically stuff like when we'll meet up next, what we want to do to each other physically and how we feel about each other.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

<< <i>The 22 year old girl that Steve Phillips has been cheating on his wife with sent a letter to Mrs Phillips detailing their sexual relationship. That was part of the letter she sent to her. This, of course, after Steve Phillips dumped her!

Hi Marni,

My name is Brooke, I work with Steve and he and I got into a pretty heated argument on Sunday about the fact he hasn't been honest with you about our relationship. You see, I'm the woman he's been seeing for a while now, and I'm not just some random girl he had sex with in parking lots, I'm actually a close friend who works with him on a frequent basis. I care about him a lot and I've been asking him to come clean to you about everything, from when we first slept together in St Louis in his hotel suite (where he assured me I wouldn't have to worry about getting pregnant since his vasectomy) to the fact that we have continued to talk, see each other and schedule meet-ups even since you found out. He's upset because I told him I was going to tell you everything, but it's important that you know this. We text all day when he's at work and talk via hotel phones on the road. The texts have always been mostly about the sexual side of our relationship and I have some saved if you ever want to see them, basically stuff like when we'll meet up next, what we want to do to each other physically and how we feel about each other. >>

Oh...well actually that's not cool at all. B*tches need to keep quiet about sh*t like this.
  • Options

Tom
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

Yes that really is the 22 year old in the pics, and yes Mr. Phillips has an obvious lack of taste.

That chick better be doing shape shifting and bedroom gymnastics to get into my book.

The epitome of road beef.

He's too far from the game to be thinking about slump busters.
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    He's a chubby chaser. I guess it's true baseball players will hit anything.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    Also, the younger the girl the more angry she will be when the married guy breaks it off.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    wow, and i thought monica was fugly.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but I've heard that she has a nice personality.
  • Options

<< <i>Also, the younger the girl the more angry she will be when the married guy breaks it off. >>

Yeah, ask Steve McNair.
  • Options
    TheVonTheVon Posts: 2,725
    She's even worse looking than the "ladies" Letterman was nailing.
  • Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    Oh Stevie. image
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT IS THE GIRL HE SLEPT WITH

NO WAY IN HELL

NO WAY

NO

JUST SAY IT AINT SO!!!
  • Options
    It's also the second time he slept with a coworker and cheated on his wife. I think he may have a problem. He needs to talk to David Duchuvony.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    OMG .. Let's just say I have seen one or two females a LITTLE better looking than she! STEVIE STEVIE STEVIE ... destroy your family over THAT? YIKES! Thank goodness the METS got rid of you! LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Big ugly girls are like mopeds....sometimes pretty fun to ride but you will be embarrassed if anyone sees you on it! image
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    That's no moon..

IT'S A SLUMPBUSTER!

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always knew Bobby Valentine was right when he couldn't stand Steve Phillips.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Her vindictiveness will obviously help him see the light and know he can implicitly trust her with anything in the future and he should divorce his wife and start a new life with this psycho, because at 22, she obviously know everything about life!!

Rick Pitino would be proud of you Phillips!!
  • Options
    PS - Who am I to judge another person's looks.

I'm sure she's a super sweet girl, with a fantastic personality, and does really kinky things.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options

<< <i>PS - Who am I to judge another person's looks.

I'm sure she's a super sweet girl, with a fantastic personality, and does really kinky things.

image >>

She better have all of those things if she wants to keep getting laid. image
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Yes that really is the 22 year old in the pics, and yes Mr. Phillips has an obvious lack of taste.

That chick better be doing shape shifting and bedroom gymnastics to get into my book.

The epitome of road beef.

He's too far from the game to be thinking about slump busters. >>

now thats funny
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    To put this all in perspective in case anyone has the notion that this chick had a "Nutrisystem Summer" and dropped the equivalent of a suckling pig, this pic was taken at this year's All Star weekend which I think is when he was playing "Old McDonald."

Ee i ee i oh!

• Options
    Hey, she's wearing a LIVESTRONG band!

In that case, she is a-okay in my book.

• Options
    I guess this means she's single. imageimage
    ----------------------------------------
    Currently working on:
    1955 Topps All-American
    George Brett Master Set
    2009 A&G's
  • Options
    Say it isn't so Joeimage
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Morgoth

It was the second time he got caught, we have no idea how many woman he has had.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT IS THE GIRL HE SLEPT WITH

NO WAY IN HELL

NO WAY

NO

JUST SAY IT AINT SO!!!

I tend to not agree with Fandango but I agree with Fandango in this instance.

To go a step further I have little respect for anybody that cheats on their spouse but if you are going to cheat at least make sure she is smokin' hot. That gal is just plain old UGLY.
  • Options

<< <i>That gal is just plain old UGLY. >>

They all look the same in the dark. She's a double bagger, put a bag over both of your heads, incase one falls off.
  • Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭
    So how did the letter make it into public hands?
  • Options

So does she make it onto the list of pure hitters? image
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't ---- her with your ---

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    GDM67GDM67 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭
    It's really too bad we're so far out from Icon Upload day.
  • Options
    estangestang Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭
    Read the letter she wrote that ends,

"I'm not lying and to top it off Steve has a big birthmark on his crotch right next to his p!nis and one on his left inner thigh, so you know I'm not being fake".

Suspended from ESPN and he's gone forever. He'll end up on MLB network -- maybe -- good match with Harold Reynolds...
    Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • Options
    Did anyone see her on Good Morning America? She's a hottie. Go Steve