Home Precious Metals
Options

10 oz Wall Street silver bar.. has anyone heard of this one?

At local Pawn shop last Saturday, they had a 10 oz .999 bar stamped Wall Street Mint with a stamp of the NYC skyline. The skyline had the Twin Towers in the stamp. Anyone have knowledge of this bar? Info greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    yep, wall street mint right? Pretty bar, I like them and they sell well on ebay. Popular bar.
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    Yes, Wall Street Mint. Thanks for the info. Also, I picked up 2 each ... Colonial Mint 1973 1 oz silver bar with stamp of nude of Marilyn Monroe on it. Pretty cool bar.
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    Will check AMPEX at .99 over spot. This bar did not look like the one shown in this thread, but had the NYC skyline with Twin Towers.image
  • Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    I think this is what you're talking about. They started making them in 2002 and as far as I know they are not making them now. I bought 5 bars on ebay at 180 after cashback and ebay bucks. There's lots of them on ebay here

• Options
    OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got a bunch. They're attractive bars that I pick up whenever the price is right. Keep stacking.
  • Options
    DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I think this is what you're talking about. They started making them in 2002 and as far as I know they are not making them now. I bought 5 bars on ebay at 180 after cashback and ebay bucks. There's lots of them on ebay here

image >>

Yes, I've seen those too,

here's the reverseimage

"Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)