Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

500th post giveaway!!!! Winner Announced on last page w/ pic of $5 note

I thought that this would be a great time to do my first giveaway, especially since I have not seen as many of them lately. I have been trying to decide on what it is that I wanted to use as the prize and I think that I have came up with something nice. I thought that giving everyone a chance at this coin would be a token of my appreciation to everyone here on the forum. It has been fun reading many of the posts and I know it gets a little serious around here somtimes. I have always enjoyed seeing everyones coin pics. Many of you have some coins that I know that I will probably never get to have, but it is great to get to look at them anyway. There has been a lot of great info posted around here and I hope that some of the info that I have has helped some of you.image

Now for the fun part. I found a CH AU 1977-A series $5 note in change 10 days ago. All you have to do is guess the last 4 digits in the serial number between 0000 and 9999. The closest to the last 4 digits wins. If someone gueses the exact last 4 digits I will throw in a bonus coin.

You only get one guess.

NO EDITS. If you edit you will be disqualified unless you make a dum-dum then your edit MUST be approved by me FIRST. ie. 12345(too many digits)

Giveaway ends on 10/18 11:59:59 PM CST and a winner will be announced on 10/19. I will post a pic of that $5 note.

Good luck everyone and thank you.image
Instagram: nomad_numismatics

Comments