Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

2 new signed Jeter rc's I just got in the mail.........

Topps # 113/930:

Score one is tuff:

Buying or trading for these signed Jeter rc's:
1992 GCL, 93 Stadium Club, 93 Greensboro,, 93 South Atlantic League, 93 Topps Marlins & Rockies,, 94 Classic Tampa, 94 Procards Tampa, 94 Florida State League & 95 Columbus Clippers.

Comments

• halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • airjoedanairjoedan Posts: 776 ✭✭✭
    Nice cards. I have never seen Jeter's "r" end the way that 1993 Topps card does... both autographs are nice and bold signed rookies. Cool.

- Joe
  • swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    is the score an "older auto"?

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • its a 94-95 sig
    1992 GCL, 93 Stadium Club, 93 Greensboro,, 93 South Atlantic League, 93 Topps Marlins & Rockies,, 94 Classic Tampa, 94 Procards Tampa, 94 Florida State League & 95 Columbus Clippers.

• BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Score one is tuff: >>

Is it tough for Jeter to sign that card or the condition of the card?

Either way those are both nice. One of the greatest Yankees of our time.

I don't know about the rest of you, but to me Jeter is in the top 5 of all time Yankees

1.Ruth 2. Gehrig 3. Dimaggio 4. Mantle 5.Jeter
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • 6. Brien Taylor

Always looking for Vintage Yankees & NASCAR

Eric
  • artistlostartistlost Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭
    Beautiful cards. I would love an autographed SP rookie.

mathew
    baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies
  • gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,168 ✭✭✭
    7. Steve Howe

• << <i>

<< <i>Score one is tuff: >>

Is it tough for Jeter to sign that card or the condition of the card?

Either way those are both nice. One of the greatest Yankees of our time.

I don't know about the rest of you, but to me Jeter is in the top 5 of all time Yankees

1.Ruth 2. Gehrig 3. Dimaggio 4. Mantle 5.Jeter >>

I got Jeter 6th behind those guys & Berra.

someone has to explain to me why his auto's still command so much... ($100+)

there have to be so many of his auto's out there...(I am talking the real ones)

- uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...

• << <i>someone has to explain to me why his auto's still command so much... ($100+)

there have to be so many of his auto's out there...(I am talking the real ones) >>

Because Steiner charges $550 for one.

Hey MLS - what is your opinion on this one...???

looking to trade...

Text

- uncut

• << <i>Hey MLS - what is your opinion on this one...???

looking to trade...

Text >>

Hey buddy its no good.

Best regards!

thanks...

- uncut