Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Canadian silver $100 face UNC

I have and want to sell $100 face in dimes, quarters, halves and dollar coins (1964-1966). All the coins are unc . Asking $1000.00 plus shipping. e-mail or post here jayjr@jaysnellen.com

Comments

• Options
    ttt
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    I traded with scrapman on another deal, he is a legit guy! BUMP!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    TTT All the coins in this lot are still in the mint wrapping all are BU. I can scrap the for $9.25 times face. Are they worth more than scrap to anyone?
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    scrapman, aren't these partially silver??? I think barrytrot has a thread were he wants canadians! Sell them to him and buy more silver bullion image
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options

<< <i>TTT All the coins in this lot are still in the mint wrapping all are BU. I can scrap the for $9.05 times face. Are they worth more than scrap to anyone? >>

These are all rolled up? Do you have a picture of the actual lot in its entirety? How much to ship to Toronto, Canada?
  • Options
    This is typical of the sets I have. You will get $100 face in a mix of dimes, quarters,,halves and dollars, I will leave the coins in the original wrapper if possible . I will have to find out about shipping to Canada.
  • Options
    ttt