Home Precious Metals
Options

Gold at $1019 Any one buying at these levels?

Any speculators out there? image
Collecting coins, medals and currency featuring "The Sower"

Comments

• Options
    No speculation.......

As "extra" paper $$$ come my way ... I turn them into metal.

I am mentaly to slow for jumping in & out with every spike or dip...

sooooooo buy & hold for me. image
    Silver Baron
    Silver is the mortar that binds the bricks of loyalty.
  • Options

<< <i>No speculation.......

sooooooo buy & hold for me. image >>

We are 2 peas in a pod.image
  • Options
    My safe deposit box is already full to capacity so I wont be buying any more.
    Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Buying a little Gold and a lot of Silver!image
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    ttownttown Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    LAMoney said this is when he was going all in!image
  • Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is he? Out buying I guess.
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭

<< <i>My safe deposit box is already full to capacity so I wont be buying any more. >>

That's why I have to stack 'em in the kitchen cabinets, bathroom shelves, underwear drawers, and beside the washing machine in the utility room.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>My safe deposit box is already full to capacity so I wont be buying any more. >>

That's why I have to stack 'em in the kitchen cabinets, bathroom shelves, underwear drawers, and beside the washing machine in the utility room.

imageimageimage >>

I'm building a new shed in the back yard and doing it with Apmex kilogram silver bricks. image
  • Options
    That's the way to go!! LOL. Just be sure to paint it to camoflage it.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    Im only trading silver for gold now...hopefully we will see a ratio of 55 or lower. Once it hits 55 Ill be swapping for 1 oz of gold. It goes to 50 and there goes another ounce. So yes Im sort of buying at these levels
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    << No speculation.......

sooooooo buy & hold for me. image>>

We are 2 peas in a pod.image

I guess that makes me the third pea in this pod.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    jmski52 & Gecko109 ......

Silver Baron
    Silver is the mortar that binds the bricks of loyalty.
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pod Comrades! is good!!!image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    Only half of China

<< <i>LAMoney said this is when he was going all in! >>

YES!!! I remember, he said when it went over 1000 that would confirm a big move up and he would go in heavy then.

Of course he also said it most likely would not get close.
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoneyLA made it quite clear that he would probably not be in until a new bull was confirmed. And that meant exceeding the old high of $1033 and then some as well as gold showing a propensity to keep going. So whether that meant $1040, $1080, or $1100 remains to be seen. Technically, we are still in the trading range until a breakout above the old high occurs. As far as when he starts buying towards his 5%? We'll know when he tells us.

I've not been adding any bullion at these levels but have been buying generic gold in the $2.5's, $5's, $10's and $20's as the opportunities have presented themselves. These coins are more resistant to gold swings but do often provide some leverage to the gold price when things heat up. But I do admit that their days may be coming to an end especially if promotors would rather push Proof AGE's and UHR's than say MS65 Saints or MS63/64 $10 Indians.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I know is the past three days I have had numerous calls looking for 1 oz Gold but have none in stock. People I have never herd from before at all in an absolute frenzy trying to buy at this level!!!
  • Options
    OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes on buying gold but a bit more slowly than August. Since Sept 1st I've focused on adding silver
  • Options
    I was at a B&M today... busiest I ever saw in years... three people at the counter being helped (usually only one counter person to help customers) and three other customers waiting.

EVERYONE WAS SELLING.
  • Options
    KonaheadKonahead Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Buying a little Gold and a lot of Silver!image >>

PEACE! This is the first day of the rest of your life.

Fred, Las Vegas, NV
  • Options

<< <i>Buying a little Gold and a lot of Silver!image >>

Exactly, still a buyer of silver. Like I said in another thread, I will be till silver reaches at least $50/oz. Just bought 5 kilos of art bars at a stiff premium.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD