Home Metal Detecting
Options

anyone hear of a GW button find in new jersey?

I heard about this on the radio today about a man detecting in new jersey
and finding five george washington inaugural buttons. I tried a search and came up empty so far.
if you find anything on this please post.----thanks

http://www.wcbs880.com/Revolutionary-Find-Made-in-Morris-County/5188496
I found it,if someone can post the link please?
figglehorn

Comments

• Options
    I tried posting the link... however the word... P R I C K is in the title because it says township rick. Enter township rick as one word where my *'s are.

http://www.nj.com/news/local/index.ssf/2009/09/mendham_************_pressl_bu.html
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow..that is pretty incredible... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    KarbKarb Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    Wow! Jaw dropping. What an incredible feeling that had to have been to dig those.
    Robert

Hoarding silver and collecting history
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭
    I am surprised that he has "exclusive rights" to hunt. I am sorry, but it really does sicken me that ONE PERSON has the exclusive rights to hunt any area, especially in New Jersey!! Can anyone say kickbacks!!! I hate New Jersey!!! Don't get me wrong, I do not have a problem with someone who has exclusive rights on PRIVATE property, but I am not opposed to anyone having EXCLUSIVE rights on State property, especially in a state that disallows it. Sorry, but I would LOVE a chance to hunt a place like this and this SOB has exclusive rights!! Whatever!!!
  • Options

<< <i>I am surprised that he has "exclusive rights" to hunt. I am sorry, but it really does sicken me that ONE PERSON has the exclusive rights to hunt any area, especially in New Jersey!! Can anyone say kickbacks!!! I hate New Jersey!!! Don't get me wrong, I do not have a problem with someone who has exclusive rights on PRIVATE property, but I am not opposed to anyone having EXCLUSIVE rights on State property, especially in a state that disallows it. Sorry, but I would LOVE a chance to hunt a place like this and this SOB has exclusive rights!! Whatever!!! >>

He may have exclusive rights, but he says those buttons belong to the place he's searching in.