Home Precious Metals
Options

What do you guys think of this auction?

Comments

• Options
    adamlaneusadamlaneus Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭
    I feel that sellers who are selling silver in "avoirdupois ounces" instead of "troy ounces" are scammers.

I'm not going to read the whole thing. It's already bid up well above what it's worth.
  • Options
    Alright, thanks for taking a look. I'm just getting back into collecting and I've been out of the loop for a little over a year now so I'm not as confident as I used to be. I'll get the hang of it though.
  • Options
    If you're just looking to stack bullion APMEX or the like is your best bet. Screw eBay.
    Its all relative
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    buy the stuff on the BST. Much better stuff at competitive prices and you won't have to worry about getting screwed as most everyone here is legit
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭

<< <i>buy the stuff on the BST. Much better stuff at competitive prices and you won't have to worry about getting screwed as most everyone here is legit >>

What he said.image
    Becky
  • Options

<< <i>buy the stuff on the BST. Much better stuff at competitive prices and you won't have to worry about getting screwed as most everyone here is legit >>

True but not nearly enough bullion gets listed on BST image
    Its all relative