Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

That Jeter Psa/Dna Little Suns is back up. Does anyone know anyone at Psa??

Buying or trading for these signed Jeter rc's:
1992 GCL, 93 Stadium Club, 93 Greensboro,, 93 South Atlantic League, 93 Topps Marlins & Rockies,, 94 Classic Tampa, 94 Procards Tampa, 94 Florida State League & 95 Columbus Clippers.

Comments

• Options
    What's the issue with the card?
  • Options
    The auto isnt real.
    1992 GCL, 93 Stadium Club, 93 Greensboro,, 93 South Atlantic League, 93 Topps Marlins & Rockies,, 94 Classic Tampa, 94 Procards Tampa, 94 Florida State League & 95 Columbus Clippers.

• Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options
    thekid8thekid8 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭

<< <i>image >>

Ditto
    Gary Carter Fans check out www.thekid8.com

• Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    I wonder if the seller knows what they have or if they were taken...
  • Options
    I just wonder if MinorLeagueSource has anything else to talk about other then how fake
    every autograph is
    A collector of all things Braves
    Always looking for Chipper Jones cards.
    Im a very focused collector of cards from 1909 - 2012...LOL
  • Options
    I have tons to talk about but my main interest is collecting Jeter & Jose A Pujols signed items.

So when I see blantant counterfits it gets me, let me say a little upset. Especially when the same sellers are ripping people off every day.

Best regards!

• Options
    Im just picking. No worries . I am not a Jeter or Pujols expert so you would know better then I would . I just thought
    maybe it was an old signature .

Now if we are talking Chipper Jones then i can help with opinions...image
    A collector of all things Braves
    Always looking for Chipper Jones cards.
    Im a very focused collector of cards from 1909 - 2012...LOL
  • Options
    lkk66lkk66 Posts: 106 ✭✭
    if you look at the scan of the back it says the auto version doesnt it? so it would have to be a counterfeit card as well right?
    Email: leo.kim66@gmail.com
  • Options
    they make the card unsigned so its as easy buying aone & then signing it.

• Options
    I would be happy to see this card with a drill bit through it.
  • Options
    UPDATE!

This card changes hands once again! The seller took a loss on it after eBay fee's.

Old Jeter

New Jeter

Maybe he saw the multiple posts on multiple websites about it?
  • Options
    schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    Kamra is not kind (the person reselling the Jeter stiffed me a few years back on a high end Philip Hughes card, so I'm not crying many tears). I do feel bad for whoever bought it though.
    Who is Rober Maris?
  • Options
    How many threads do we need for the same card? Do something about it and quit posting here for others to do your dirty work.
  • Options

<< <i>How many threads do we need for the same card? Do something about it and quit posting here for others to do your dirty work. >>

Yeah, there are quite a few threads about this so I just chose one, notice this is the original thread about the sale of this card though and not a new one (just a new post in a old thread). As for your suggestion to do something about it what would you suggest? In general, I think notifying fellow collectors about fraud in the hobby is the only thing to do about situations like this. As for the dirty work comment I just don't understand what you are talking about...
  • Options
    I contacted ebay, the seller & psa. i explained to the seller that the card was not legit & that he should contact Psa & work out a resolution with them. I also explained to him the origin & seller where the card came fro. He answered me back with a thank you. I emailed him still with 3 days left in the auction. I guess he decided that he let the auction go.

The girl who answered at Psa was just a customer service agent. I gave her the item # & gave her a little history of the card. She then said she pass the info to people who would take a look at the card. I dont know if she did??? If she did I dont think Psa would of made the smae mistake twice.

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Vlad I think Justin meant that if the OP wanted PSA to know about this specific card he should contact them.

Afterall he would know what to say since he is the one that created the thread.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    sir, I'm asking for your assistance.... it's actually the reason I joined the thread. I am looking to buy a 1992 Jeter little sun auto as a gift for my son. Would you have time to look at the three that are currently listed on ebay and give me your opinion of their authenticity? Any other advice would be appreciated, concerning this specific card. Thanks in advance, I know it is an imposition. Two are graded, the attached is a link to the third which is not. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150490655064&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
    mooger60
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    that card is laughable...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    Shirley you can't be cereal?

• Options
    I wouldn't buy it. It is a fake.

If you want a minor league Jeter rookie auto. I would go after one of these...

Jeter XRC Auto
  • Options

<< <i>I wouldn't buy it. It is a fake.

If you want a minor league Jeter rookie auto. I would go after one of these...

Link >>

And the seller posted right before I did.
  • Options
    As MLS posted before people will fake these cards.

They take one of these.

Forge it into one of these.

• Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    It is also happening at alarming rates with the 1994 signature Jeters...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options

<< <i>It is also happening at alarming rates with the 1994 signature Jeters... >>

I am no auto expert but this one.

Example 1

It doesn't look right to me. The sharpie looks to fat compared to this one.

Example 2

BTW thats a sweet SR Jeter ya got there. I wish I had the funds cause I would like to make that card mine image