Home Precious Metals
Options

sssssooo gold & silver did well today...will there be a sell-off tomorrow?

I read the comments here on the metals forum and will be the first to admit...I don't have a clue as to why these metals go up and down when they do...image

Comments

• Options
    Join the crowd. Its a guessing game, just some of us think were better guessers than others.... I guess
    NumbersUsa, FairUs, Alipac, CapsWeb, and TeamAmericaPac
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, we locked in 20 oz. net of gold scrap and 1,000 oz. net of silver scrap Wednesday, so expect gold to hit $1,000 on Thursday and silver to follow!!!!!!!!!
    TD
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    silver is up on the overseas market tonight and gold down very slightly. I hope this stays but if it doesn't I'm not worried.
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    I predict precious metals will go up, then down, then up, then down however the long term trend is up.
    Anyone claiming knowledge on the daily price movements of anything is a liar, it's all a guessing game even charting things out as markets are fickle.
  • Options
    I Predict silver will drop back close to $12 & gold Low $900's before end of month image At least I hope so...
    Its all relative
  • Options
    ttownttown Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    looks like they're losing control gold after being beat down early on a steep run the last 30 minutes.
  • Options
    theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    Apparently China is pushing the idea of buying gold and silver for investment purposes to the general population in the way that Western television sells soap powder. If 1.3 billion Chinese citizens start buying gold and silver, even in tiny quantities, imagine what that will do to the market!Write up
  • Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It appears Gold and all metals are climbing like an ape on crack!!

Miles
    Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Predict silver will drop back close to $12 & gold Low $900's before end of monthimage At least I hope so...

cars, I wouldn't bet heavily on that.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options

<< <i>I Predict silver will drop back close to $12 & gold Low $900's before end of monthimage At least I hope so...

cars, I wouldn't bet heavily on that.image >>

Hey at least he made a prediction WITH a deadline, it's easy to come here and blab on about the price going down without a time period.
    It's also easy to blab on about the price going up without a deadline so I will only say that at some point in the next few years that Silver will shoot higher than most people think possible, I also realize that when this happens I better dump it because at some point it will probably collapse in price again.