Home Metal Detecting
Options

Who lives near me

Hello. I have a Whites XLT and have only used it maybe 5 times in 4 years. Is there anyone that can show me or meet up with me. I am in Philadelphia, PA. Thank you.
I had POSITIVE transactions with the following 31 members == Mach19 - Robkool - KollectorKing - ASUtodd - Coppercoins - Kalshacon - Whatsup - Commoncents05 - Cartwheel - Marmac - Thatoneguy - Collectorcoins - Delistamps - Bestmr - Cwazzy - Ajia - Nefprollc - Grote15 - Rampage - Grip - Rpmhunter - Chumley - 2272DavidG - Utahcoin - Cohodk - Ajbauman - Sportsmoderator1 - Sevensteps - Windycity - Pitboss - Starfish

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you checked for MD clubs in your area?? Just google for them... should be a couple there. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    Tdec1000Tdec1000 Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭
    Try checking treasurenet forums. They have local forums too.
    Awarded the coveted "You Suck" Award on 22 Oct 2010 for finding a 1942/1 D Dime in silver, and on 7 Feb 2011 Cherrypicking a 1914 MPL Cent on Ebay!

Successful BST Transactions!SIconbuster, Meltdown, Mission16, slothman2000, RGjohn, braddick, au58lover, allcoinsrule, commemdude, gerard, lablade, PCcoins, greencopper, kaz, tydye, cucamongacoin, mkman123, SeaEaglecoins, Doh!, AnkurJ, Airplanenut, ArizonaJack, JJM,Tee135,LordMarcovan, Swampboy, piecesofme, Ahrensdad,
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    How'd the teeth work out?

What'd you ever do with all of the money that was collected and sent your way?
  • Options
    ebaytraderebaytrader Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭

<< <i>How'd the teeth work out?

What'd you ever do with all of the money that was collected and sent your way? >>

Ah, the good old days...

I vaguely remember some kind of collection regarding 9/11 that he was doing and then disappeared.

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    dental work he "needed"
  • Options
    clw54clw54 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>How'd the teeth work out?

What'd you ever do with all of the money that was collected and sent your way? >>

Ah, the good old days...

I vaguely remember some kind of collection regarding 9/11 that he was doing and then disappeared. >>

I recall somebody claiming his brother was killed in the 9/11 attack and wanted people to bid up his coins on eBay so he could support the brother's wife.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>dental work he "needed" >>

Guess he bought a metal detector instead! image
  • Options
    mozeppamozeppa Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭
    those that know...never forget! image