Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

VCP vs. CP

There are a lot of differences in the sites.

VCP is live meaning that once an auction is completed on eBay it posts to our site within minutes automatically.

CP it can be months before it is ever posted and some times only when a member requests that they publish the results (Whatever that means)

VCP covers most of the major auction houses and post within 24 hours of ending.

CP covers none.

VCP sees every auction as it is listed and verify the card for qualifiers before it gets in our system.

CP gets a feed of ended results from a service and if the seller does not state a qualifier in the description they have no idea if it has one and enter it anyways.

VCP has a want list that sends you an email whenever a card you want is available.

CP have none.

VCP captures the image of the card once the auction is over so you can see it after the link dies out.

CP have none.

These are just a few of the differences of the sites.

Comments

• Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,243 ✭✭✭
    ut oh...I can see this thread going in a bad direction.....
  • Options
    ArchaninatorArchaninator Posts: 822 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    tunahead08tunahead08 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭

<< <i>VCP also wins for having the slowest site >>

I don't know, I think Beckett wins that image
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    Bobby:

While I like(d) your service, I have passed on renewing because, quite simply, I don't appreciate some of your defensive and pompous posturing on these boards.

I'm not the most politically correct person in the world and I'm certainly one that shoots pompously from the hip, but the tone of your posts and your attitude towards anyone that questions your service leave much to be desired. I was a steadfast user and supporter and extended my subscription again last year, but when I expired recently, I chose not to renew.

Partly because of concerns that I have about the viability of your service for an extended period (it seems you are losing some of your banner revenue and memberships are declining as they expire and go unrenewed since your price increase) and I'd rather not throw my money into a service that I am fearful may not meet the end of another subscription term. I'm sure you'll come back painting a rosy picture and tell us all how great things are. I'm not buying the happy smoke.

When many of us addressed concerns more than a year ago, we were basically told that it was something else that was causing the site to be slow. Then it was our ISP. Then it was loading all of the images. I suggested that you just man up and admit that there were issues and that you were working them out, but it was always someone else to blame. Sorry, but I can't put my hard earned money into something when I'm asked to have blind faith in the fact that you'll make it work.

Now, rather than posting the positives of your service and finding some way to win back our trust, you take the low road and attack another service. I do not like CP and will NEVER use CP, but this sort of action is exactly the reason that I have not renewed my subscription to VCP.
  • Options
    hammeredhammered Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭
    I got on cardpricer last night for a trial.
    My impression is that the site is OK and serves my purpose. It is professionally done, like VCP.

I would put VCP ahead of cardpricer at this point in a few different categories and would go with VCP, if price was equal.

But unfortunately price is not equal.
    No offense to Bobby, you have a real good site. VCP is just currently overpriced, in my opinion, as a price-checker.
  • Options
    First in regards to spamming I have started virtually no topics in regard to VCP on this forum. If you consider members here requesting prices spamming and then others giving them the information they seek, then yes we are guilty. Now the issue with our server being slow last year this time we took care of that issue by changing our host and as far as I know there has not been any problems with speed since. If I am taking the low road giving a comparison of sites because our competition is now posting untruths.

For example:

"You get baseball card prices for every single publicly traded card -- regardless of where and when the transaction occurred. "

Not true they get nothing from any of the major auction houses

"We put you in touch with the dealers, auction houses, and independent sellers who have the cards that you want."

Again not true.

"CardPricer.com is the only online source to provide complete, accurate, and up-to-date pricing history based on real world auction data from the eBay Marketplace."

Again more...

These are quotes from their website.
  • Options
    I understand your point Bobby. But as a manager of a small chain of coffee shops, I NEVER talk bad about another coffee shop even if they make false claims of "the best coffee in town" or "the best service in town" blah blah blah. Its just bad business to start a thread knocking another company. If they make claims and they are found not true, the customer will notice this and pass on the word. The competition should let the folks find out. Just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    Koufax,

I agree somewhat with your statement but there are coffee shops everywhere. There are not many sites offering prices for cards. I would love it if members would post there experiences using the sites in question. But as far as I know slantycouch is the only member they have that posts on this site from time to time.

I am all for competition and since the beginning because of them we push ourselves to give you the best product we can deliver.

• Options
    Bobby, I pointed out several errors on VCP data concerning 1986 fleer basketball which have not been corrected months later.. anyhow when I pointed this out you sent me a PM on this site which quit frankly I felt was rude..

You got some nice services on your site but your atittude stinks sometimes and people tend to notice things like that (atleast I do)

PS. my offer still stands (months later) to point out 100's of errors on your site as long as you want to pay the membership fee image
  • Options
    Dizzle,

You are on I will provide the free membership and we will do a count of how many errors you find. I know you are referring to only BVG graded cards mostly in the 1986 Fleer set which I have checked over a few times. Contact me tomorrow through VCP and we will make it happen.
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Dizzle,

You are on I will provide the free membership and we will do a count of how many errors you find. I know you are referring to only BVG graded cards mostly in the 1986 Fleer set which I have checked over a few times. Contact me tomorrow through VCP and we will make it happen. >>

Bobby:

If Dizzle really wanted to dig, there are errors that probably number in the 1000's. I realize that much of it occurs with the data migration and setting the database, but isn't it sad that an outsider has to do the work that should be done in house?

Any reason that you've selectively neglected to respond to my post other than a brief mention that the server delays were corrected (which I had already mentioned)? I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that is put off by your tone and attitude.

I wish you the best with your service and I honestly hope that I am wrong about the future of your business. I did like it very much, but can no longer justify the cost versus the viability in conjunction with the tone that is received as a response when issues arise.

• Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭
    VCP sees every auction as it is listed and verify the card for qualifiers before it gets in our system.

False! I have seen a couple just in the last few days. It isn't that tough to find. When a $500 card goes for $200 you know something is wrong. Clicking the auction link it brings you to an OC qualified card, that is not listed in the "extras" column of VCP. This brings the average down, sometimes way down, depending on # of sales. Now if you are the owner of the $500 card you have a bunch of people saying the last sale on VCP was $200. Not good for the owner.

Other than that the site is pretty good, needs some fine tuning and a lower price, but not bad overall. Probably the most comprehensive real time site I've seen.
  • Options
    earlycalguyearlycalguy Posts: 1,247 ✭✭

there have been a number of times where I've forgotten what I paid for a card. I go to VCP to see where I won the listing and the auction is not there. not all the time but often enough to know VCP misses many auctions.

OP's post was in extreme poor judgement
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>VCP also wins for having the slowest site >>

I don't know, I think Beckett wins that image >>

Beckett wins hands down...Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    bosoxphanbosoxphan Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Recent 52 Mays that didnt make it on the list. not sure why. do like the service though.

mays
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Recent 52 Mays that didnt make it on the list. not sure why. do like the service though.

mays >>

Very interesting. In a different thread when cardpricer showed not 1, not 2, but 3 recent auctions that VCP missed for the same card (1968 Clemente PSA 9), BobbyVCP came on here saying that those 3 auctions must have had qualifiers which BobbyVCP claims that carpricer doesn't look for. The example above that bosoxphan shows clearly does not have a qualifier, so maybe the 3 auctions from the other thread didnt have qualifiers either.
  • Options
    Bobby,

I apologize if my thread simply asking for others experiences regarding Cardpricer offended you. Coming on here and posting a thread like this and basically blasting CP for not being as good as VCP is kind of childish.

I will tell you that the only reason I asked for opinions the first time was because VCP's prices are outrageous. Not saying it isn't a good service but I am sure there are more sellers like myself that would only need to use it once or twice a month. Price isn't even close to being worth the service provided.
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    There is probably not anything more damaging that you could have done to your company (VCP) than by starting this thread.
  • Options
    fattymacsfattymacs Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭
    It will be kinda different seeing threads like: "Cardpricer help, please"
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭

<< <i>There is probably not anything more damaging that you could have done to your company (VCP) than by starting this thread. >>

Matt, I think you hit the nail on the head!
  • Options
    storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>There is probably not anything more damaging that you could have done to your company (VCP) than by starting this thread. >>

>>

/////////////

I am missing how comparing the two services is a bad thing.

The media is full of comparative ads.

I am not a subscription candidate to either service, but at least
    some credit might be given to VCP for the fact that everytime
    somebody blasts/praises them, VCP jumps into the mix.

wiki......

Comparative advertising is an advertisement in which a particular product, or service, specifically mentions a competitor by name for the express purpose of showing why the competitor is inferior to the product naming it.

"Wikipedia tastes better and is less filling than the Encyclopedia Galactica."

In the 1980s, during what has been referred to as the cola wars, soft-drink manufacturer Pepsi ran a series of advertisements where people, caught on hidden camera, in a blind taste test, chose Pepsi over rival Coca-Cola.

Another example took place throughout starting in circa 1986, between the bitter rivalry between Nintendo and Sega. "Genesis does what Nintendon't" immediately became a catchphrase following the release of the Sega Genesis......
    Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • Options

I disagree. Not that i dont think its in bad taste to start a thread like this, but I think Bobby is just defending his company. I think all of us would fight tooth and nail to defend our livelihood if we had to.

I like VCP, I renewed my membership at the new prices, and I still think its a value. It keeps me from overpaying for cards I want several times a month, heck, it probably saves me more money than my membership fee

Yes the site is slow, but its gotten faster. Yes they miss some auctions, yes they categorize cards with qualifiers in with cards wtih no qualifiers. Who cares !?!?! We're all big boys here, if Im after a card I dont just look at the vcp average, I go in and look at the sales. if one is out of wack, i take a look see to see if has a qualifier, or is a wrong card or a slider card. Not a big deal, no one, no service is perfect. So I guess VCP is a guide, not a bible, use it as such and do a bit more of your own homework. We can search all day long and find problems with CU, VCP, CP, SGC, NET 54 and Ebay if we look hard enough. Lifes too short man.

Ive never seen Bobby post rude messages on here, but I have read a few on Net 54 that I thought were rude and really turned me off to him.. I m not asking Bobby to be my kids grandparents, just run a good card pricing website. But two cents to Bobby, might want to tone it down a bit, it does turn people off obviously

joe
  • Options

<< <i>Dizzle,

You are on I will provide the free membership and we will do a count of how many errors you find. I know you are referring to only BVG graded cards mostly in the 1986 Fleer set which I have checked over a few times. Contact me tomorrow through VCP and we will make it happen. >>

Sounds good Bobby I'll take you up on that.

Last time I mentioned this you wanted me to buy a membership to point these errors out to you, But I didn't want to use up my PAID subscription doin this...

As far as the 1986 fleer go yes that was BGS I spoke to you about.. BUT I also brought to your attention that I've seen tons of PSA cards where the seller didn't list a qualifier in the auction title and the card got recorded with the non qualifier sales for the given grade throwing the average price off...

Also through the Past year I've had some record setting prices on a few low pop cards that never made their way to VCP as a matter of fact many...

Here's a quick one look up 1988-89 fleer basketball Clyde Drexler #92 in PSA 10 I had one from the first group sub that sold for 750.00 yet their is now sales history of this card on VCP period.. I could keep going on and on as well..

feel free to PM for my email address or let me know when you want to do this or how we go about it..
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,128 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Matt, I think you hit the nail on the head! >>

As a marketing guy, I have to agree with both of you. Acknowledging your competition is the first mistake.
  • Options
    GonblottGonblott Posts: 1,951 ✭✭
    I used VCP for over a year ........very good resource but it is expensive.

Just canceled my subscription not to long ago......

CP looks like a legit site but I think VCP has more updated info.
  • Options

<< <i>I am missing how comparing the two services is a bad thing. >>

Apperantly you missed Bobby's comments on another thread where he jumped in and dogged CP not to mention the fact that VCP missed 3 recent auctions on a somewhat high profile card. Bobby's explanation was basically that CP made up the auctions and they never actually happened.

Then he comes back with this thread and once again dogged his competitor. I will give Cardpricer credit for not getting defensive.
  • Options
    I am sorry that some of you feel the way you do and it is my fault sometimes I do some stupid things. I am just so passionate about what I do and bust my hump everyday trying to make everything as perfect as possible.

Dizzle I look forward to hearing from you and getting it going.

I want to make an offer we need 10 people that are actively buying and selling. 2 people for each category we have will get free memberships with full access as long as they are reporting mistakes for us to correct. Dizzle is one of my basketball guys. Contact through VCP please and not on the PM system here.

We never claimed to be perfect but will to wager that close to 99% of all of our records are correct.

Let me tell you how we do what we do to get things going. Our software is run twice a day and it pulls all the new auctions listed on eBay in the sections we cover which are 41 areas if eBay. Pre-30s graded cards to Rookies in 80's hockey. Once the pull is down we see the listing title with the card image and we rate the sellers. Here is where we can correct the listing to make sure it is proper and then submit to our queue. We rate the sellers as Okay or Warn, this way we know to pay closer attention to the listing to check for qualifiers. An Okay seller lists the qualifier in the title description like Just Collect, 4 Sharp Corners, etc. If the seller does not have an image of it is a grading company we do not cover we ignore and not track those auctions. I am sure there are many times a seller lists the auction with no image and then adds it a few days later before the auction ends. As well there are some that change the auctions completely while it is running to save on the relisting fees and pulling the old one done that he may of sold offline. Any cards that are graded and listed in the raw sections or other areas of eBay we do not see to add to the system.

I think but not sure we are the only price guide that shows everything to the members on how we come up with our values for cards. Does SMR online or Beckett have a "Report a Problem" link so you can tell them a price is off?

I am almost always available to anyone that requests help or has a problem that needs to be fixed on the site. So please feel free to contact me through VCP because this will be my last post here.
  • Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    I like VCP, and have never heard of CP. VCP had issues with speed months ago but I have not had a problem in long time. It is extremely useful to know the going rate on a card. I find it to be worth the price.
  • Options
    natetrooknatetrook Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    I still think VCP is a better value...The wantlist service for free is unbelievable...way to go Bobby.

I use the VCP service once in a while, just like I would buy an SMR to check current prices, and I buy a 1 day service.
    Great value, and I find the data pretty darn accurate. Just as PSA has a strong-hold on the competition,
    I think VCP will stay as the gold-standard for up to date market data.

No service is perfect, but I must commend Bobby and VCP for a good service that has changed my approach
    to card purchases for the better. I'm always consulting VCP before bidding on auctions now.

I don't condone the original post, but it is accurate. I feel the service is priced appropriately.
    Nate
  • Options
    thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Matt, I think you hit the nail on the head! >>

As a marketing guy, I have to agree with both of you. Acknowledging your competition is the first mistake. >>

In fairness to Bobby, I had PM'd him earlier asking how his service compares to CP. I read the earlier CP post explaining their service, and I wanted to hear from the "other side" as well since my subscription is up for renewal very shortly. I'm guessing he figured there were others out there that had the same question, so he posted the same points in a forum message. I wanted to hear his sales pitch, which is why I PM'd him.

I have no problem with him pointing out a competitor's flaws. The person representing CP came on recently and extolled the virtues of CP as well. We all know VCP has its flaws as well, though I've found it to be a useful service. I don't recall seeing the rude posts that many of you refer to, but obviously some of you were not thrilled with his tone.

In the end, VCP participating on this board, hearing feedback from many of us and acting upon it is a very good thing in my mind.

• Options
    GonblottGonblott Posts: 1,951 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

In the end, VCP participating on this board, hearing feedback from many of us and acting upon it is a very good thing in my mind. >>

• Options
    rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭

Bobby,

How about giving every CU member a free trial to your #1 VCP service, ...lets say for 120 days?

I'm sure I would enjoy reviewing and trying-out the VCP site on a free trial basis, and I'm confident others would love a free trial also! And if I found it to be of value to me, and I could easily afford the cost, I'd consider an annual membership.

You thoughts are welcome.

Sincerely,

rd

P.S. If you are already a VCP subscriber and a CU member, and request a free trial, maybe VCP can cut you a deal on your next renewal?
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    I just dropped my subscription to VCP a few minutes ago. Has nothing to do with any of Bobby's posts, I've just found that I use it far more to give other people free VCP then I do for myself. I think the periodic one day passes will work better for me. I think it provides decent info and if I'm seriously interested in an item, I'll take the time to drill further down to see if they have qualifiers, etc.

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    In case anyone missed it in yet another thread, here was Bobby's first response to cardpricer showing some recent auction closing:

<< <i> Looks like crapricer missed a few auctions... >>

Lots of class there.
  • Options
    i must be honest, i am one of the people who asked for VCP help a time or 2. maybe even 3 in the last 2 years that i've been a psa member
    but as much as i ask, its not worth paying for what ever it cost to use.
    Bill
    looking for PELLE LINDBERGH's psa and 1960 fleer baseball psa 8 and up
    sets in progress
    R.I.P. Barstow 24 April 1999 - May 15 2009
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    Hilarious thread. Bobby should hire a PR guy. There are way more tactful ways to get your point across.

Lee
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,128 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hilarious thread. Bobby should hire a PR guy. There are way more tactful ways to get your point across.

Lee >>

That's all I was saying. When advertising Coke v. Pepsi it's subjective and you can compare brands. When you have data that can be analyzed, you can't go out and compare yourself to your competitor, even if your service is far superior, because you're give a competitor ammunition. PR 101 would tell you not to acknowledge a competitor if you're the market leader. All you're doing is giving them validation.

Bobby, and I say this with all seriousness, I have a PR/Marketing degree and have done Entertainment marketing for years. If you ever need some advice, please do hit me up.
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭

<< <i>I use it far more to give other people free VCP then I do for myself. >>

Mike, Thats exactly why I dropped the subscription myself.

<< <i>I am missing how comparing the two services is a bad thing >>

This has nothing to do with Bobby comparing the two services. It's about how he has gone about comparing the two services. His first mistake was calling cardpricer....Crapricer in the other thread.

Marketing 101: Leave your emotions at the door!
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    tearing someone else down and trying to prop himself up...

sounds like Middle School to me...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    fattymacsfattymacs Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭

<< <i>tearing someone else down and trying to prop himself up...

sounds like Middle School to me... >>

That hardly ever happens here.
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>tearing someone else down and trying to prop himself up...

sounds like Middle School to me... >>

That hardly ever happens here. >>

I know - I was so surprised I just had to comment...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭

<< <i>VCP also wins for having the slowest site

VCP also wins for inflexible and opportunistic automated billing

VCP also wins for the most spamming on message boards

VCP wins for spamming their member paid 2/3 of a website

The customer wins when they find 25 friends to share a membership! >>

Why did VCP start this thread in the first place. The spam job really backfired.

• Options
    burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭
    VCP seems more or less effective, but I have seen sales assigned to the wrong grade before.
    CIP - a 1985 Richard Dent Topps rc graded BGS 9 is listed as a 9.5, which throws off the sale price for the only previous 9.5 sale by quite a bit. Someone using VCP who couldn't open the auction anymore would incorrectly assume both were 9.5's even though sales prices where $500 and $65 or so.
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • Options

<< <i>I am sorry that some of you feel the way you do and it is my fault sometimes I do some stupid things. I am just so passionate about what I do and bust my hump everyday trying to make everything as perfect as possible.

I want to make an offer we need 10 people that are actively buying and selling. 2 people for each category we have will get free memberships with full access as long as they are reporting mistakes for us to correct. Dizzle is one of my basketball guys. Contact through VCP please and not on the PM system here.

We never claimed to be perfect but will to wager that close to 99% of all of our records are correct.

Let me tell you how we do what we do to get things going. Our software is run twice a day and it pulls all the new auctions listed on eBay in the sections we cover which are 41 areas if eBay. Pre-30s graded cards to Rookies in 80's hockey. Once the pull is down we see the listing title with the card image and we rate the sellers. Here is where we can correct the listing to make sure it is proper and then submit to our queue. We rate the sellers as Okay or Warn, this way we know to pay closer attention to the listing to check for qualifiers. An Okay seller lists the qualifier in the title description like Just Collect, 4 Sharp Corners, etc. If the seller does not have an image of it is a grading company we do not cover we ignore and not track those auctions. I am sure there are many times a seller lists the auction with no image and then adds it a few days later before the auction ends. As well there are some that change the auctions completely while it is running to save on the relisting fees and pulling the old one done that he may of sold offline. Any cards that are graded and listed in the raw sections or other areas of eBay we do not see to add to the system.

I think but not sure we are the only price guide that shows everything to the members on how we come up with our values for cards. Does SMR online or Beckett have a "Report a Problem" link so you can tell them a price is off?

I am almost always available to anyone that requests help or has a problem that needs to be fixed on the site. So please feel free to contact me through VCP because this will be my last post here. >>

I responded immediately to your offer above and heard absolutely NOTHING from you, Bobby. I have seen many, many mistakes that I could call to your attention, but apparently I don't warrant a response. Thanks for the great customer service...I canceled my membership as of tonight.

• Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

I think i'll post a political comment just to make this thread go poof

Had you all scared didn't i !!!
  • Options
    go for it, carew. nobody has posted a RIP for Ted Kennedy. image

• Options
    I hope others got a response from Bobby with regards to his offer. Don't come on this board, make an offer, and not respond. You have no credibility after that, man.

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I am sorry that some of you feel the way you do and it is my fault sometimes I do some stupid things. I am just so passionate about what I do and bust my hump everyday trying to make everything as perfect as possible.

I am almost always available to anyone that requests help or has a problem that needs to be fixed on the site. So please feel free to contact me through VCP because this will be my last post here. >>

I responded immediately to your offer above and heard absolutely NOTHING from you, Bobby. I have seen many, many mistakes that I could call to your attention, but apparently I don't warrant a response. Thanks for the great customer service...I canceled my membership as of tonight. >>

I've been busy so I thought I would contact him today about this offer... Guess I won't waste my time, Let me know if you hear anything and I'll persue this as planned.
  • Options
    Slow like the site
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

I responded immediately to your offer above and heard absolutely NOTHING from you, Bobby. I have seen many, many mistakes that I could call to your attention, but apparently I don't warrant a response. Thanks for the great customer service...I canceled my membership as of tonight. >>

I've been busy so I thought I would contact him today about this offer... Guess I won't waste my time, Let me know if you hear anything and I'll persue this as planned. >>

He did respond back after my post. I need to report 20+ errors/month.