Home Precious Metals
Options

Look what arived in the mail today!

Its nice when these kind of things arrive!
Many successful BST transactions ajia
(x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
mariner67, and Mikes coins

Comments

• Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

Funny you should post that. I was looking over my coin excel file and I realized I'm knee-deep in $5 gold. I've got 15 of them now!

I've often bought modern $5 commems when I got them cheap. But I didn't realize I had so many. And with the addition of the 1903 I bought yesterday, I've got a collection of classic $5, too. And that doesn't include the two or three $5 gold American eagles.

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    Sounds like a massive collection! nothing is better then having loads and loads of GOLD coins!. Most of my gold is in 1-2-and 3 ounce bars. I do have a PCGS half eagle and 11- 1 ounce double eagles and 3 half ounce Platinum eagles. one of the plats is a DCAM 70 PCGS coin. I wish I had all the coins you have managed to collect!.
    Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins
  • Options
    gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231

<< <i>Sounds like a massive collection! nothing is better then having loads and loads of GOLD coins!. Most of my gold is in 1-2-and 3 ounce bars. I do have a PCGS half eagle and 11- 1 ounce double eagles and 3 half ounce Platinum eagles. one of the plats is a DCAM 70 PCGS coin. I wish I had all the coins you have managed to collect!. >>

I'd love to see photos of your 2 and 3 ounce bars if you get a chance!
  • Options
    I'd love to see a "hoard" photo of the whole group image
    Its all relative