Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

****More Hi Grade Vintage for sale from KissKriss!!!****

Comments

• A soft bump....
  • handymanhandyman Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1968 Ernie Banks PSA 9. This card normally sells for around 150.00 it is a high pop, if you can do that I may be interested.
  • I actually have learned alot from the time I have been on these boards. One of the things I learned from Oaksey25 was that VCP is only "auctions" and not "realized" prices.... I have a sale pending for $375.00 on the Banks. Thanks for your intrest Handyman.
  • akuracy503akuracy503 Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭
    Heck ya, way to stick to your guns.

CU Ancient Members badge member.

Collection: https://flickr.com/photos/185200668@N06/albums

• OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    unless vcp starts showing store prices.. it will only hurt the industry from a value standpoint
  • theczartheczar Posts: 1,590 ✭✭
    is only "auctions" and not "realized" prices....

help us out hereimage

is there a premium on auction prices that jack them up at double the price?
  • RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Looks like I need to reassess my pricing. I've been giving stuff away around here. image
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    the big question here is...how much for the glasses in your icon photo??? Remember now, we are IN A RECESSION....i want a bargain price!!!! image HIT ME WITH IT BABY...HIT ME WITH IT!!!
  • corvette1340corvette1340 Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭
    I once got $1400 for a '68 Banks PSA 9. I had it priced at $1600 and a guy offered me $1200 but I didn't sell it even though I knew it was only a $150 card. Good thing I didn't.
  • RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    My 9's just went up. SMR and VCP are out the window. Seriously.

58 Frank Robinson All Star, PSA 9. $2000 firm.
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    Larry's Vintage cards, which charges prices that would make Levi blush, has a 68 Banks PSA 9 for $300. They appear on average a little more than once per month, with an average selling price of $160. OTOH, if you can get $375 for it, more power to you. Some people have more money than time. I am not one of them.
  • swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    When you are selling to one individual you start "high" and negotiate down...

more power to you...when you've got the goods you've got the power...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • theczartheczar Posts: 1,590 ✭✭
    ok i have changed my mind on this theory.

1988 Donruss Pedro Guerrero PSA 10 $600 firm (price includes delivery)
  • mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭

<< <i>..when you've got the goods you've got the power... >>

I will politely disagree. Buyers with cash have all the power right now, not dealers with inventory. Unless a dealer is holding something that only comes up 1-2 times per year or 1/1 of a player with an active group of registry participants, the buyers have all the leverage right now. Sad but true.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    (price includes delivery)

and wildlife fun
  • Ok, Ok, Ok, I need to clear a few things up. I meant "set prices" not "realized prices" a typo on my earlier post. I have plenty more of PSA 9 Stars and HOF coming up for sale. If anyone doesnt want to buy them that is fine. These cards I am offering up for sale are either dups or I have upgraded to a higher grade. I dont want anyone to buy something from me that they will not be happy with. I had the Banks sold but the perspective buyer politely declined after reading the above posts. Im not mad and again I want everyone to be satisfied when they have a purchase with me. I need to thank Oaksey25 for turning me on to "not settling" for VCP prices. My prices are my prices, I am willing to deal, and if you dont want to purchase from me then that is your right.

Regards,
    KrissKriss
  • swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>..when you've got the goods you've got the power... >>

I will politely disagree. Buyers with cash have all the power right now, not dealers with inventory. Unless a dealer is holding something that only comes up 1-2 times per year or 1/1 of a player with an active group of registry participants, the buyers have all the leverage right now. Sad but true. >>

maybe I'll go this way with it...when you have the graded card in hand (as the seller) you can ask whatever you want for it...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • LittletweedLittletweed Posts: 623 ✭✭✭
    The Banks looks like a 8-8.5 at best with the centering. Good luck with the sale, you'll need it at that price.
    Matt

• itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    eagerly awaiting KK's next move.....throw up some more 64's dude. image
  • "eagerly awaiting KK's next move.....throw up some more 64's dude. "

I planned on putting up some more stuff next week. I only really deal with Mint and above so stay tuned all you Hi Grade lovers!!!!!
    I am open to trades for a 52 Mantle. I just cant pull the trigger on any of 707,s. Kinda way overpriced if you ask me...

Regards
    KrissKriss
  • PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    Mr Pot: Mr Kettle, you're black!