Home Precious Metals
Options

Some Neat Pics

Ran Across this pics and thought they were kinda cool so wanted to share:

OK, This one is kinda boring but thought it was a good pic to show relative size of 1,000 oz bar:

Tasty gold:
Its all relative

Comments

• Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool pix.
    I really like the gold bar with a bite taken out of it.
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    I really like that platinum plate money!! image

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    I could probably survive a couple hours stacking those boring bars in a place of my own.image
    Remember, I'm pullen for ya; we're all in this together.---Red Green---
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. There sure aren't many pictures of larger/good delivery platinum bars out there!
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen a 1000 oz bar and the one I've seen was much bigger than the one you show. It was massive!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    mhammermanmhammerman Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭
    Neat pics, indeed. Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    Cars must have some pretty tough choppers to take a bite out of that Gold bar!!