Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Bronson Arroyo outs himself, sort of...

My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25

Comments

• itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    "The FDA wasn't regulating stuff, not unless it was killing people or people were dying from it."

wait. there's a difference? image
  • cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257

<< <i>"The FDA wasn't regulating stuff, not unless it was killing people or people were dying from it."

wait. there's a difference? image >>

I saw that as well. image
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    '61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
    Cardinal T206 cards
    Adam Wainwright GU Jersey
  • nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭

<< <i>"He said his knowledge of what his teammates did ended at the clubhouse door. But he does not believe their accomplishments should be diminished as a result." >>

Very kind of him to stand up for his teammates, but is he really just saying he does not believe his own accomplishments should be diminished as a result?

I do... If a race team gets caught using the wrong feul, their accomplishments get obliterated.
  • Goodsport40Goodsport40 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭
    This thread deserves some more attention, IMHO.

New article linked below shows he has more to say about the "supplements" he takes and what people really think about the situation. Not sure whether to admire his admissions or consider him just another rule bender/cheater.

More from Bronson

Robert
  • TomTimTomTim Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    He's officially a bonehead:

As for the potential health risks? "It might be dangerous," he said, according to the report, "but so is drinking and driving. And how many of us do it at least once a year? Pretty much everybody."

I can't wait for the Reds to get rid of him.
  • OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    "but so is drinking and driving. And how many of us do it at least once a year? Pretty much everybody."

sad but largely true... just don't say it.. ( by the way.. I don't drink..so I am not condoning it )
    I am just smart enough to not be blind to it.
  • TomTimTomTim Posts: 152 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

sad but largely true... >>

How do you know?
  • HE SMART!!

Before his name comes out he saying he did a over the counter drug. SURE!!!!! A lot more players are going to do this. They all did juice. He is just outing hjimself before he is outed.

Buying or trading for these signed Jeter rc's:
    1992 GCL, 93 Stadium Club, 93 Greensboro,, 93 South Atlantic League, 93 Topps Marlins & Rockies,, 94 Classic Tampa, 94 Procards Tampa, 94 Florida State League & 95 Columbus Clippers.

• swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    ....doubt it...

in six months, we will hear another BIG name...I just hope it is not who I think it is...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    How do you know?

because I am alive.. are you gonna pretend you live in a nice clean world?
    where everyone does the right thing?
    you been out to a bar lately??
  • swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    Rick Pitino has...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭

in six months, we will hear another BIG name...I just hope it is not who I think it is...

Yeah I hope it isn't Howard too.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭
    Bronson Arroyo is gay? I'm sooo confused.

• PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    Bronson Pinchot is gay?
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    Bronson Pinchot is gay?

Of course not, don't be ridiculous.
  • jivanjivan Posts: 1,009
    charles BRONSON used to juice up all the time ??????
    always looking for 1969 graded basketball
  • zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    Fred Flintstone once ate a Bronsonsaurus burger
  • I was always confused as to why people think one of the biggest players in the MLB takes PED's. Thn David Ortiz's name showed up. I can't see some of the more consistent players being on The List.
  • PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    What if they were consistently taking PED's?
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • arroyo is a moron. but he's an honest moron image
  • Cokin75Cokin75 Posts: 243 ✭✭
    Throwing a "Red" herring to the mix when he is about to get popped for 'roids. This way he has his story ready to go.