Home Sports Talk
Options

Ravens to the Superbowl!

The time is near, Flacco is warming up, Ray is doing his dance, and the boys in Purple are getting ready to make a serious run . Lookout NFL the Ravens are coming!!

Comments

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Ravens will be 9-7 and not make the playoffs.

Jobu told me so....sorry Sonny image
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Lewis is old and slow, Flacco was a flash in the pan
  • Options
    Not the JOBO!!!!! and if you add old and slow, Flacco it up in a pan it makes a SUPERBOWL !!!!! when the dust settles 12-4 going into playoffs!
  • Options
    ga5150ga5150 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭
    It would be nice to see them improve again. Flacco was a joy to watch last year. Mason is gone and the replacement retires the day after getting signed? What's up with that? Maybe I can post some updates from Westminster soon.

Rodney
  • Options
    Thanks Rodney, updates are good! Mark
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    Sorry, but they can't get by the Steelers!
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will definitely have a better record than the Yucs, that is for sure!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>They will definitely have a better record than the Yucs, that is for sure! >>

Who won't? image
  • Options
    ga5150ga5150 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭
    Rookies (except for unsigned) and some veterans have reported to McDaniel College already. I heard Friday is the first team workout. It's not open to the public yet. Also, Rolle and McGahee are on the PUP list so I wouldn't expect to see them around much.
  • Options
    Sounds like Kelly Gregg is healthy and with him and Ngata on the D-line The Defense will be better than last year! (and last year was pretty good!)
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Ravens will be 9-7 and not make the playoffs.

Jobu told me so....sorry Sonny image >>

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    Mason is back! Things are coming together in Ravens Town!
  • Options
    Sorry, even as a Raven fan, I think its the Chargers year, if they stay healthy.
  • Options
    Tim Tim Tim you been under the Orioles spell for to long! Come out into the light, You can be saved! say after me, Ravens! Ravens! Ravens! You will feel better!
  • Options

<< <i>Tim Tim Tim you been under the Orioles spell for to long! Come out into the light, You can be saved! say after me, Ravens! Ravens! Ravens! You will feel better! >>

I BELIEVE , I BELIEVE , I BELIEVE .
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    I will try it. Ravens! Ravens! Would be writing this during a storm. lol. Do feel better with Mason back.

Tim
  • Options
    Just an update, Clayton out for a couple of weeks, Flacco looking good, Rice looking good Def. Looking Real GOOD! Even Snoop Dog is barking at the boys!
  • Options
    First preseason game tomorrow night Redskins, should be a fun scrimmage with the cross town boys. Will be sitting on the 30 soaking in the Football smell and flavor of another season! (With maybe a beer or two!)
  • Options
    Ahhhh, its training camp. defense looks good means your offense sucks @#*. 5-11 maybe
  • Options

<< <i>Sorry, but they can't get by the Steelers! >>

I'll second that.
  • Options
    thats like saying the bears are gonna go to the bowl.

ain't gonna happen
    Bill
    looking for PELLE LINDBERGH's psa and 1960 fleer baseball psa 8 and up
    sets in progress
    R.I.P. Barstow 24 April 1999 - May 15 2009
  • Options
    Listen to Cubs fan, they know a thing or two about losing!
  • Options
    Well its only preseason, but 500 total yards is a good start. It looked good watching the Ravens on the field again. Def. looked good, all three QBs looked good. Overall, a good wake-up to a new season. Go Ravens!
  • Options
    Preseason game # 2 Monday Niter get to see if the Offense can move the ball two games in a row. Old Rex Ryan and company coming to town to check out The Defense. Should be an interesting first half. Will be at the Stadium getting a first hand look! Go Ravens!
  • Options
    Starting Defense looked great, backups need a little work! Offense was constant first half, non existent second half. Overall Starters looked good, Team seems to be getting ready for the season to begin. Go Ravens!
  • Options
    Preseason game 3 under the belt, team looks good! Go Ravens!
  • Options
    I BELIEVE , I BELIEVE , I BELIEVE.

Where's my prize ?

Regulars are looking great.

I starting to show the first signs of hope.
  • Options
    Your prize comes in Feb. when we win the Superbowl! Go Ravens!
  • Options
    Looking good !!!!!
  • Options
    LET THE SEASON BEGIN! Go Ravens!
  • Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

<< <i>thats like saying the bears are gonna go to the bowl. >>

What? But Peter King predicted da Bears in the SB!
  • Options
    Aiming for the Wild Card!
  • Options
    Steelers and Ravens both had super tough schedules last year and have it much easier this season. Outside of Pitts opening against Tenn, Baltimore x2's time is one of the only tough games.

Pitts having a good punter and a kick returner this year will help them...special teams were awful last year
  • Options
    I'm ready , I'm ready , I'm ready.
  • Options
    ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL! Its the most wonderful time of the year, I cant wait! Go RAVENS!
  • Options
    Nice game . 2-to-1 in time of possesion . Great rush defense ( wow that was a surprize image ) . Too many penalties was not so good. Their pass defense , hopefully will improve .

Many more trivial things could be said,

BUT I NEED TO GET READY FOR NEXT WEEK . ---- Sonny

• Options
    Not perfect but its a win! Offense 500 yards Defense 188. Mistakes a few, But now it is time to get ready for next week. San Diego your next. The Ravens are coming! Go Ravens!
  • Options
    I'm ready for some football.

Hope the Ravens do well( Sorry Steve image ) . Chargers can be tough at home .
  • Options
    Big game today! The boys are 3 point underdogs and nobody is really sure what going to happen out their. Well let me tell you , We are going to kick some Butt! ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL! Go Ravens!
  • Options
    Good game so far.

Rush defense is great . Pass defense sucks.

Go Ravens---- Sonny
  • Options
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Ravens !!!
  • Options
    Red zone Baby! Offense TDs in Zone, Defense FGs in Zone bottom line Big Win! Hard fought game, looks like the Ravens O is here to stay. Cleveland your next! Go Ravens!
  • Options
    I hope the Ravens do well tommorrow. The Browns could surprize a few people.
  • Options
    Its game day, time to pull up your socks, tighten the belt and go out and kick some (You Know!). Browns are always tough (Being nice!) as a division foe, so it should be a good game. Go Ravens!
  • Options
    The game pretty much went the way I thought it would.

GO RAVENS . !!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    They've looked as good as any team in the NFL so far.
  • Options
    What a game! Great weather, loud crowd, oh and Flacco 342 yards Mason 72 yd TD catch and Mcgahee 2 TDs 9.6 yards per carry and a Defense that was what it was suppose to be! 3-0 Baby, New England your next! Go Ravens!!
  • Options
    Next week will be a good test . I'm hoping for the best.-------- Sonny
  • Options
    Game day is getting close, 2 point Underdogs. Lets let the Dogs out and put Brady to bed! Go Ravens
  • Options
    Are we ready for some football ??????

I am . I'm ready , I'm ready.

Hope we do well.