Home Metal Detecting
Options

I was headed to the beach today

until it began to rain again. Then I looked on Accuweather to see what was going on and saw that dangerous storms could erupt this afternoon so I am thinking of canceling those plans. However, my wife and daughter still want to go. Those two are nuts.
In the past 56 days we've had 8 days of sunshine. I'm not complaining but my wife thought she saw gills beginning to appear just below my ears.
"If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My daughter in Maine says that it is the rainiest year she can remember. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    laserartlaserart Posts: 2,255
    So we went anyways. We are learning to do outdoor activities in the rain, like it or not. Tomorrow I'll show you what I found in the sand.
  • Options
    lathmachlathmach Posts: 4,720
    The rain in Maine falls mainly on the ______________________
    (fill in the blank)

Metaldetectorist doesn't rhyme.

Ray
  • Options
    BillyKingsleyBillyKingsley Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭✭
    Keep in mind that if a thunderstorm is anywhere within 10 miles, You CAN get hit by lightning! It has been happening all too often here in NY lately.
    Billy Kingsley ANA R-3146356 Cardboard History // Numismatic History
  • Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch out for the girls that loose their car keys on the beachimage
  • Options
    laserartlaserart Posts: 2,255
    I've been without a good internet connection for the past few days, but this is what I've found .

why do they always lose just 1?

a buck 94