Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Comments

• Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    The mention of "no wax stains" on the Post panel listing goes to show how much of a expert that seller is.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Not sure one could recoup the amount spent if trimmed out.

Value is in keeping it as a panel I'd think.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    "no wax stains"

these boxes and cards are commonly stained with wax which was used to glue the bag of cereal to the boxes
    you can see wax on the top header part of the box.. but does not affect the cards
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The seller of the 1962 Post uncut panel auction, mmync, is a member here.

Here is a thread where he faked getting a 1988 Michael Jordan in a pack. and then wanted to sell the other 27 packs from the 36 pack box after he pulled the 3 packs with the Jordan, the 3 packs with the Jordan sticker, and the 3 packs with the Bird sticker.

I guess you underhanded guys stick together huh Sven?
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    Is mmync a member here? I really wouldn't know.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice pickup there, Nick..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ''The seller of the 1962 Post uncut panel auction, mmync, is a member here.

Here is a thread where he faked getting a 1988 Michael Jordan in a pack. and then wanted to sell the other 27 packs from the 36 pack box after he pulled the 3 packs with the Jordan, the 3 packs with the Jordan sticker, and the 3 packs with the Bird sticker.

I guess you underhanded guys stick together huh Sven? ''

Man you have a lot of free time
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The seller of the 1962 Post uncut panel auction, mmync, is a member here.

I guess you underhanded guys stick together huh Sven? >>

Another great job by Nick !!!!!

As previously stated , you're one of the best.image
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options

<< <i>Man you have a lot of free time >>

It took me all of 8 minutes to check the 1962 Post auction, see it was mmync, and then link his bogus thread. That being said, I dont care if it took me 80 or 800 minutes to make the fellow members of this community aware about guys like you and him.

To me, you will never be any better than Gary, and that is the worst insult I can bestow on you. You may be fooling a lot of the new guys here by starting so many threads where you seem excited about the hobby or some cards you acquired, but the members that have been here from back before you fled to Sweden know what you tried to do on your way out the door.

You can try your scams here again once I'm in a wooden box.
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Started to offer 5 bucks but was afraid that they might except it. LOL