Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

LordM 8th Anniversary Piece of Eight Giveaway (WINNER: Dentuck!)

Final results: Dentuck won the drawing!

One month from today, on August 17, I will have been a member of these fine forums for eight years.

So here is a nice piece of eight.

(Mexico 8 reales, 1894-Cn, Culiacan mint.)

To enter the giveaway, simply post ONCE to this thread. Multiple posts will disqualify your entry, as I will use a random number generator to draw the winner.

The winner will be selected a month from now, on or shortly after August 17th.

Edit, 7/23. The coin is now in hand and let me tell you, folks, if you win this, it is gonna knock your eyes out. I'm almost sorry to be giving it away! (Haha.) But that's why I got it. The source (Dan Harding, aka "coinpictures") is a superb coin photographer, but I must say candidly that even he did not do this piece justice. It's got pastel gold/blue metallic peripheral toning on both sides and is one fantastic lookin' coin. I wanted to give something away that I would have been happy to receive in a giveaway myself, and I think I hit the mark with this piece. Something free is always nice, but this one is gonna really make somebody's day! image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments