Home U.S. Coin Forum

FREE 6 month internet ANA MEMBERSHIP

JulianJulian Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭
The ANA has initiated a plan that allows for a FREE 6 month ANA membership.

If you are not currently a member,

Go to this link ANA

After the 6 months, just join the association!!!
PNG member, numismatic dealer since 1965. Operates a retail store, also has exhibited at over 1000 shows.
I firmly believe in numismatics as the world's greatest hobby, but recognize that this is a luxury and without collectors, we can all spend/melt our collections/inventories.

eBaystore

Comments

• RobbRobb Posts: 2,034
    Get a kick back? imagehttps://www.money.org/anagift/leidman/appform.cfm

I joined anyway.
    imageRIP
  • tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

.........thanks for the info, Julian, i just now took advantage of the offer! thanks again!image
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
    Pffft. Why would an online application take 3 days to process?
    imageRIP
  • SPAM!

But, I did join too. image
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, some people would complain if you gave them a million bucks.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Man, some people would complain if you gave them a million bucks. >>

............image
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington

Stimulus package? I promise to spend it all on the BST. Thanks for the giveaway!
    imageRIP
  • Thanks Julian - I've been considering ANA membership and this 6 month trial will definitely let me make up my mind!

• JulianJulian Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Get a kick back? imagehttps://www.money.org/anagift/leidman/appform.cfm

I joined anyway. >>

NO kick back!!!!!!
    PNG member, numismatic dealer since 1965. Operates a retail store, also has exhibited at over 1000 shows.
    I firmly believe in numismatics as the world's greatest hobby, but recognize that this is a luxury and without collectors, we can all spend/melt our collections/inventories.

eBaystore
  • Yes thanks for the quick link, I need it as well....
  • BurnieBurnie Posts: 441 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the link.
    BST transactions Wondercoin, MCM, levinll, Zrlevin and ajaan. Been buying and selling coins on E-Bay since 2002 as Monk2580
  • LongacreLongacre Posts: 16,717 ✭✭✭
    Always took candy from strangers
    Didn't wanna get me no trade
    Never want to be like papa
    Working for the boss every night and day
    --"Happy", by the Rolling Stones (1972)
  • pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

I joined also, although I don't know why.
  • Is there any way I can make my freebi come from Mr Longrace? image

Thanks Julian, I havent been a member before, but with the new direction the ANA is going in, and a free look into the club, I will take you up and join for the 6 months. image

Thanks!
  • lathmachlathmach Posts: 4,720
    Thanks Julian.

Ray
  • mojoriznmojorizn Posts: 1,380
    Joined! Awesome! Thanks!

Mojo
    "I am the wilderness that is lost in man."
    -Jim Morrison-
    Mr. Mojorizn

my blog:www.numistories.com
  • illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Julian, maybe now I don't have to pay to get into the ANA show next month!!! More $$$ for coins image
  • orevilleoreville Posts: 11,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Julian:

As a lifetime member of the ANA, I appreciate your taking the time to promote the ANA!

Thanks again.
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Julian. I have been considering joining and now I have.
    BTW--can I now submit coins to PCGS?
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • BaronVonBaughBaronVonBaugh Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭✭

Is that before or after tax?

Before tax: yes

After tax: no

I also would not compain if it was hand delivered in cash.
  • Julian,

Thanks for the tip. I, too, will try the 6 months membership. This is a good service you have done. Again, thanks.

• savoyspecialsavoyspecial Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭✭
    Julian, very good of you to provide this link.........ignore the ones who post negative comments.......as a member (ANA) myself, i can attest to that fact that it is a worthwhile organization......also, dont forget their extensive library that has many titles available on loan to members!!

jesbroken: the ANA and PCGS are not affiliated in any way that i'm aware........in fact, last count i had, NGC was the official grading service of that organization

www.brunkauctions.com

• SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm already a member but I'm glad for all those who will get to enjoy the magazine (online).
    It's really a good read.

image Julian!

The entertainment can never be overdressed....except in burlesque

• 500Bay500Bay Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭
    Thanks!

Finem Respice
  • CoinosaurusCoinosaurus Posts: 9,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a (paid) ANA member I fully support this - a good idea from somone at HQ. Thanks Julian.
    ttt

eBaystore
  • shorecollshorecoll Posts: 5,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a Life Member, going on 22 years now. I think it's a good idea to spend Longacre's donations on this worthy causeimage
    ANA-LM, NBS, EAC
  • Julian, thank you again for your kindness in making this link available. image
    Bob

• ElcontadorElcontador Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Julian, thank you for informing me about this offer. I have been on the fence re joining, but if I don't have to pay to go to the
    ANA here in Los Angeles next month by signing up because I get a six month freebie, it clearly shows good faith on the part of the organization.

As a friend from Texas would say, "you're a fine Christian boy" (and son, that's a big compliment south of the Mason-Dixon line)!
    "Vou invadir o Nordeste,
    "Seu cabra da peste,
    "Sou Mangueira......."

<< <i>Julian, thank you for informing me about this offer. I have been on the fence re joining, but if I don't have to pay to go to the
    ANA here in Los Angeles next month by signing up because I get a six month freebie, it clearly shows good faith on the part of the organization.

As a friend from Texas would say, "you're a fine Christian boy" (and son, that's a big compliment south of the Mason-Dixon line)! >>

I will accept your compliment, but for the record, I am a practicing Conservative member of the Jewish religion.

Many thanx for your thoughts.

eBaystore
  • CollectorManCollectorMan Posts: 241 ✭✭

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I will accept your compliment, but for the record, I am a practicing Conservative member of the Jewish religion.

Many thanx for your thoughts.

-------------------------

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You are a credit to the numismatic community and to the Jewish faith (myself, I'm a Baptist).
  • pennyanniepennyannie Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, i signed up and even went thru your inventory. What an inventory!!!!
    Mark
    NGC registry V-Nickel proof #6!!!!
    working on proof shield nickels # 8 with a bullet!!!!

RIP "BEAR"
  • ecichlidecichlid Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭
    Julian, I met you at the Schaumburg show. It was an honor to shake hands with a legend of the numismatic world. (Funny, he didn't look Jewish image ). Thank you for rolling out this offer, I'm sure I will keep my membership active once the six months expires. Set the hook! image
    There is no "AT" or "NT". We only have "market acceptable" or "not market acceptable.
  • FullStepJeffsFullStepJeffs Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the link... and the opportunity.

Steve
    U.S. Air Force Security Forces Retired

In memory of the USAF Security Forces lost: A1C Elizabeth N. Jacobson, 9/28/05; SSgt Brian McElroy, 1/22/06; TSgt Jason Norton, 1/22/06; A1C Lee Chavis, 10/14/06; SSgt John Self, 5/14/07; A1C Jason Nathan, 6/23/07; SSgt Travis Griffin, 4/3/08; 1Lt Joseph Helton, 9/8/09; SrA Nicholas J. Alden, 3/3/2011. God Bless them and all those who have lost loved ones in this war. I will never forget their loss.
  • orevilleoreville Posts: 11,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best things in life can indeed be free!

TTT.
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
    ttt

eBaystore
  • EdscoinEdscoin Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Julian, Just signed up.
    ED
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 44,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They gave me a discount for joining as a life member. This doesn't mean I'm looking forward to reading my name in the obits there, someday image

HE>I

• fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the link Julian.image
  • baddogssbaddogss Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Julian, just received my membership card via e-mail. Bob
    Thank you PCGS for the Forums! ANA # 3150931 - Successful BST with: Bah1513, ckeusa, coin22lover, coinsarefun, DCW, guitarwes, SLQ, Sunshine Rare Coin, tmot99, Tdec1000, dmarks, Flatwoods, Wondercoin, Yorkshireman
    Sugar magnolia blossoms blooming, heads all empty and I don't care ...
  • Thanks for the link just got my ID from them today.....
    ttt

eBaystore
  • If you recieved a Bowers ANA catalog it has a "coupon" for a Free 1 year membership to ANA

<< <i>If you recieved a Bowers ANA catalog it has a "coupon" for a Free 1 year membership to ANA >>

That's a better deal, yet, but you must apply by 8/31. I would encourage all non members to take a look see!!!!

eBaystore
  • JoflaxJoflax Posts: 979
    Thanks

It is certainly worth a test drive
    Buy the dips!!!
  • bestdaybestday Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>If you recieved a Bowers ANA catalog it has a "coupon" for a Free 1 year membership to ANA >>

That's a better deal, yet, but you must apply by 8/31. I would encourage all non members to take a look see!!!! >>

thanks indeed !image
  • Julian is a cool person to chat with, and I decided to skip a few pages, but I must say- those that posted in a negative slightly less than jocular manner- get off the boards- you have no respect for anyone let alone yourself.

a kickback- where in the hell do you come off thinking this you little POS?

I was a member many moons ago, and really did not feel that it did me much good, maybe a few that do visit here on a special occasion will keep all of us up to date as to how the ANA is doing.

and for you ass clowns- get a life and go play with kids like tmoneyeagles or other fools.

• pakasmompakasmom Posts: 1,920
    Thank you, Sir. I appreciate you having taken the time to provide the link.
  • I signed up as well but will probably forget about it since i have to wait 2-3 days for some reason.
    Its all relative

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file