Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Seanq- I'm callin you out....

There that will get the attention I hope and what one person deserves.

In the mail today , I have a package from LordM and one from this guy- Seanq, only the name on the package was not one that I recognized right away.

Long story short- I showed a clipped Frankie a few weeks ago (that I am still waiting on from the seller) and it transpired in a few interested folks.

Today's mail has a clipped 1956 Lincoln and a clipped 1956 Roosie (no pics yet I just walked in the door 20 ago).

Mr. Reynolds- you are a gentleman and above all else you sir have my respect from the bottom of my heart.

If there is anything that I can ever do for you (besides watch your children) please feel free to ask and I will do what it takes to assit you in any way possible.

IF we only had a few hundred like this person around- coin collecting would not only be fun, but I feel that it can inspire people to be giving unto others.

This dude is A++ in my book..

Curious to see how many will read the whole thread and comment..
ya thought i was gonna bash him huh?

Comments

• Options
    MWallaceMWallace Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've known Sean for several years now and you're correct, he is a great guy.
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭
    Ditto! He's "A Number 1" in my book!
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iffin' I had a bowl of soup, I'd be cryin' in it.
    Ya didn't even get a whole coin ?

That's what I call getting "short changed". image
  • Options

<< <i>iffin' I had a bowl of soup, I'd be cryin' in it.
    Ya didn't even get a whole coin ?

That's what I call getting "short changed". image >>

yeah but they is still cool to have, think about it a mint set, proof set and an error set all of the same year.

Too bad they had no gold to release in 1956.....
  • Options
    NumisOxideNumisOxide Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very generous guy. About a year ago he sent me a few error coins because he saw that I had taken an interest in that area. Still have them, they were good learning tool for me at the timeimage
  • Options
    InYHWHWeTrustInYHWHWeTrust Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭
    Sean is tops in my book as well, super friendly, great to deal with and super knowledgeable.
    Do your best to avoid circular arguments, as it will help you reason better, because better reasoning is often a result of avoiding circular arguments.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seanq is a good guy from what I have seen over the years on this board.
    I can't believe you are still waiting on a coin......what happened? Seller died? Wait...let me guess, post office is at fault (every seller's "reason") as it was shipped the day money was received? Or, is the check being held until cleared (even though they clear in a day or so, electronically, now) or until 30 days have passed (whichever is longer)?

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    WalmannWalmann Posts: 2,806
    I like this thread much more than the "LOCK THIS EBAY BIDDER THE WORST EVER" thread.

Good people deserve more exposure.
  • Options
    pennyanniepennyannie Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭
    realone sends me his rejectsimage
    Mark
    NGC registry V-Nickel proof #6!!!!
    working on proof shield nickels # 8 with a bullet!!!!

RIP "BEAR"
  • Options
    pakasmompakasmom Posts: 1,920
    Hey Pennyannie, ever see that movie, Pay it Forward? If Realone is sending you his rejects, I'd be happy to receive yours. You know, just to keep your karma good....
  • Options
    seanqseanq Posts: 8,576 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *blushes*

The coins I sent weren't much in value but I knew they'd mean more than that to the recipient, so I was more than happy to pass them along. I've been treated extremely well by folks on this forum, every once in a while it's good to return the favors.

Sean Reynolds
    Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A guy gets called out.

No blood gets spilled.

I love this joint. image
  • Options

<< <i>*blushes*

The coins I sent weren't much in value but I knew they'd mean more than that to the recipient, so I was more than happy to pass them along. I've been treated extremely well by folks on this forum, every once in a while it's good to return the favors.

Sean Reynolds >>

You sir are a kind and generous man.
    Positive:
    BST Transactions: DonnyJf, MrOrganic, Justanothercoinaddict, Fivecents, Slq, Jdimmick,
    Robb, Tee135, Ibzman350, Mercfan, Outhaul, Erickso1, Cugamongacoins, Indiananationals, Wayne Herndon

Negative BST Transactions:
  • Options
    GrumpyEdGrumpyEd Posts: 4,749 ✭✭✭
    Nice to see a happy thread image

Ed
  • Options

<< <i>Curious to see how many will read the whole thread and comment..
    ya thought i was gonna bash him huh?
    image >>

Nope - knew for a fact you were gonna call him out on an unexpected generosity... just had to open the thread to find out WHAT it was exactly?! image
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    you ever, ever, and I mean ever, call out the HepKitty... and POW! Right between the legs...

You'll never make that error again.
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options

<< <i>you ever, ever, and I mean ever, call out the HepKitty... and POW! Right between the legs...

You'll never make that error again. >>

Wow a tough girliee.
    Positive:
    BST Transactions: DonnyJf, MrOrganic, Justanothercoinaddict, Fivecents, Slq, Jdimmick,
    Robb, Tee135, Ibzman350, Mercfan, Outhaul, Erickso1, Cugamongacoins, Indiananationals, Wayne Herndon

• Options
    FullStepJeffsFullStepJeffs Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭
    Seanq and others like him are what makes this place what it is... Outstanding!

Steve
    U.S. Air Force Security Forces Retired

In memory of the USAF Security Forces lost: A1C Elizabeth N. Jacobson, 9/28/05; SSgt Brian McElroy, 1/22/06; TSgt Jason Norton, 1/22/06; A1C Lee Chavis, 10/14/06; SSgt John Self, 5/14/07; A1C Jason Nathan, 6/23/07; SSgt Travis Griffin, 4/3/08; 1Lt Joseph Helton, 9/8/09; SrA Nicholas J. Alden, 3/3/2011. God Bless them and all those who have lost loved ones in this war. I will never forget their loss.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>you ever, ever, and I mean ever, call out the HepKitty... and POW! Right between the legs...

Wow a tough girliee. >>

You don't know the half of it... you newbie.... and give twodogs back his avitar!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Wow a tough girliee. >>

You don't know the half of it... you newbie.... and give twodogs back his avitar! >>

Who you calling newbie you old ladyimage Thems fighting words were I come from. Sorry I havent seen anyone else with this avatar.

Edited to add: up partying late I see.
    Positive:

• Options
    The HepKitty takes cat naps here and there........
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Options
    mozeppamozeppa Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭
    junk punch him Lucy!image
  • Options

<< <i>junk punch him Lucy!image >>

Or maybe a swift kick!

imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Options
    USSID17USSID17 Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks again Sean for all you do!

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

@USSID17 said:
    Thanks again Sean for all you do!

I only recognize a handful from the old 12 year old post, that are still active in this forum. Sad ;)

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file