Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Confusing situation regarding adding a Genuine coin to registry set

ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ive emailed customer service this question, perhaps someone here may be able to answer it...

OK, I added a Genuine Holdered coin to my collection, an 1856 D gold dollar. The Cert Number added fine to my inventory. It is the proper cert number for that particular coin etc etc. Now, when I go to the Basic circulation gold dollar set, and I look at the 1856 D slot, the usual Green writing with the cert number etc etc does not show up. When I go down to the area where it lets you add in a cert number you feel should be part of the set composition, which this date and MM is, I type in the cert number and it says it is not found in my inventory, and to the top and use the quick add. THEN, when I type in the same number again, it says the item is ALREADY in the inventory.

very confused here, any ideas what is going on or is strictly a job for the customer service people.

Comments

• 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,470 ✭✭✭✭
    This is a problem which I also have encountered with the registry. With enough patience, the coin will get added.

eMail BJ Searls or any of the set registry folks with your issue, provide the cert nuymber and they will get it straightened out.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Correct, its a bug in the system.

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • QBertQBert Posts: 311 ✭✭✭
    Ditto - Happened to me as well. It worked eventually.