Home Precious Metals
Options

First Majestic Silver - $14.50 per Oz

Came across this on 321gold.com.

First Majestic Silver is selling .999 Silver in various sizes with a 20oz minimum and 300oz max purchase for $14.50/oz.

Scott

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation [...] Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights." - Alan Greenspan

Comments

• Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow.

First Majestic stuff is made by Northwest Territorial Mint.
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    cinman14cinman14 Posts: 2,489

<< <i> THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER REQUEST Thank you for your order request. You should be contacted with a full sales quote within 72 hours (with the exception of weekends and holidays). We endeavour to deal with each customer order as diligently as possible, however, due to extremely high volumes, order delays may occur. Please feel free to contact us at service@firstmajestic.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding your order. >>

So I have to wait until Tues or Weds for them to call me...image
  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i> THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER REQUEST Thank you for your order request. You should be contacted with a full sales quote within 72 hours (with the exception of weekends and holidays). We endeavour to deal with each customer order as diligently as possible, however, due to extremely high volumes, order delays may occur. Please feel free to contact us at service@firstmajestic.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding your order. >>

So I have to wait until Tues or Weds for them to call me...image >>

Don't worry, silver will probably soar to $23 an ounce by then. image
  • Options
    cinman14cinman14 Posts: 2,489

<< <i>

<< <i>

Don't worry, silver will probably soar to $23 an ounce by then. image >>

I already canceled the order.. I don't feel comfortable waiting 72 hours before I get the order processed..
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Don't worry, silver will probably soar to $23 an ounce by then. image >>

I already canceled the order.. I don't feel comfortable waiting 72 hours before I get the order processed..[/

I highly doubt this will happen, the trend for now is down.